Rise of the Clones

Flight test and comparison tomorrow in Apollo beach dji phantom professional against x star premium by Autel and phantom 4 come out and join the fun it's a great place to fly no obstacles long range flying .I'm going to max my stealth black professional out, last time is was there longest flight was 6400 ft plan on tripping that
Great news! I say that because almost every time I see a test of anything, what I see is up down, back and forth flying within ranges a 50 dollar mini quad is capable of. Seldom a take off and go. By go I mean far to the limit of fpv in order to see what it really is. Keep us posted because I like this thing. While I love my phantom 4, this thing looks quite interesting. Everything else is too big or has not enough range.

Reactions: mrcrane2u
we will test its range on sunday should be interesting

Interesting but, according to the website, the range on the radio is limited to 0.6 miles for the $699. version & 1.25 miles for the $899. version.

Interesting but, according to the website, the range on the radio is limited to 0.6 miles for the $699. version & 1.25 miles for the $899. version.
yep I have 1.25 version
20160427_153329.jpg

Maybe wifi & lightbridge similar to standard vs pro ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

well I have wifi off when I connect it so its more like light bridge

will find out tomorrow

Reactions: dirkclod
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good video. I just wish the X-star came in black. Why orange? Maybe cause it is easier to see than white. Also does anyone think Demunseed looks like a 70 year old Eddie Munster?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 300
Good video. I just wish the X-star came in black. Why orange? Maybe cause it is easier to see than white. Also does anyone think Demunseed looks like a 70 year old Eddie Munster?
yep

flew autel today was very impressed with how it works dji better look out for autel

Is the Autel software setup for airport avoidance and lock down like the Phantom 3's?

Does it have the same crash warning systems?

Best regards

Azurr

DJI P4 has much better design and look. Competition is always welcome, but for now P4 win.

flew it out 6400 feet still had full signal beat the p4 in vertical climb he even had a jump on me ill let some of the other members chime in on it since they flew it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen