Which Drone; Phantom or....?

I am happy with my flying pumpkin, I like the remote and the range.
By saying I am not going say anything negative about the P3P but I get a lot less interference with X-Star Premium than with the Phamton.

Speaking of range the X-Star Premium advertised maximum control range is 1.2 miles. In practice, pilots have managed to extend the range nearly twice that far. Autel achieves this extended range by broadcasting the video link via the 900 MHz frequency band (via the controller) rather than the more commonly used 2.4GHz WiFi band. Not only does using this frequency allow for increased video range, it also reduces the potential for interference from other WiFi signals in the area, resulting in a clear picture at extended ranges.
Can't wait to take her out for her first flight.

Okay, so an update from my crash analysis thread. After dealing with DJI for almost a month to the day they have finally made good on the warranty claim for my P3A. It was the way, way, way harder than it should ever have been to get this resolved and honestly I gave up a couple of weeks ago but some really good folks from this forum helped me through the technical aspects of my flight log and reinvigorated my fight. So, now I'm the proud owner of my flying pumpkin and a new P3A.

Congrats !!

Wow the story has a happy ending.

Congrats !!

Wow the story has a happy ending.
Yea, I really gave up but 3 guys on another thread were great and really helped me from a technical stanpoint to give me good ammo to plea my case again. Heck, I felt like it was an appeals case. Lol.

Okay, so an update from my crash analysis thread. After dealing with DJI for almost a month to the day they have finally made good on the warranty claim for my P3A. It was the way, way, way harder than it should ever have been to get this resolved and honestly I gave up a couple of weeks ago but some really good folks from this forum helped me through the technical aspects of my flight log and reinvigorated my fight. So, now I'm the proud owner of my flying pumpkin and a new P3A.

What happened to your P3A a month ago?

What happened to your P3A a month ago?
Experienced a massive Hardware failure including Compass error, AirSpeed error, GPS error, and an ultrasonic error and she went bye-bye. The difficult part was the craft was irretrievable as it's in a dense forest which can't be accessed so DJI really fought me on just the data of my flight log but some good folks on here we analyzed it and pretty much confirmed what I already knew. I suspect the new firmware but it's really hard to say for sure.

I love David and Goliath stories...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4