Rise of the Clones

Interesting on the 900mhz downlink.... in theory it should go further (using the same power output) and also penetrate objects better.... more tests and info needed...
will be doing more but since its new just don't want to go to crazy with it

Interesting on the 900mhz downlink.... in theory it should go further (using the same power output) and also penetrate objects better.... more tests and info needed...

Yeah I want someone to slap a DBS panel on it and do some tests. Then some boosters... 900mhz with that setup could dominate the penetration of lightbridge in theory.

wait up people they are working on dbs mod for it soon as they are ready I will put one on and see what happens

just remember its there first one will have some growing pains but for first one they did great plus the big one they have the best customer support hands down dji should take a lesson from them I am on x star facebook group can tell you a few had problems autel overnighted them new ones that fast so autel is winning me over

Reactions: mrcrane2u
traxxas aton looks like fun

upload_2016-5-17_15-49-53.png
shirts I am having made

Reactions: mrcrane2u
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
seen it on facebook looks good you will be up and flying soon

My Inaugural Flight of the Autel X-Star Premium
awesome like hand catch at the end my fellow autel bro

Reactions: Martin Smith
Here's several color Styles applied to the footage. The Initial clip in this video is Straight from the camera with the normal color profile with the settings for sharpness, saturation and contrast set to +1 The other ones are from Magic Bullet Looks... Some tweaks but my favorite ones.

Reactions: flpholt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen