Rise of the Clones

Here's several color Styles applied to the footage. The Initial clip in this video is Straight from the camera with the normal color profile with the settings for sharpness, saturation and contrast set to +1 The other ones are from Magic Bullet Looks... Some tweaks but my favorite ones.
so how are you liking your pumpkin

I'm Loving it... The Yaw is not as smooth when trying to move slowly but I think It's just a matter of getting used to it, Maybe I can slow it down in the Starlink app. I noticed you live in Florida. I'm In Clermont In lake county about an hour east of Tampa.. We should hook up and fly some time.

woho my shirts I had made came in today
20160520_145507.jpg

I'm Loving it... The Yaw is not as smooth when trying to move slowly but I think It's just a matter of getting used to it, Maybe I can slow it down in the Starlink app. I noticed you live in Florida. I'm In Clermont In lake county about an hour east of Tampa.. We should hook up and fly some time.
that would be great we always get a bunch of people flying out in Apollo beach I will keep you informed for next time last sundays drones
20160515_112037.jpg

Reactions: liketogethigh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4