Hello, just bought a P3S

Haha, **** I'm stupid. I didn't have it connected to it's wifi. Once I connected and went through the setup, IT WORKED, woohoooo. Took it about 10-15 feet, did a couple circles and landed it. Too many obstacles in my back yard to do any more. Will go to open field tomorrow if it doesn't rain and practice.

just fly up 200 feet and buzz the neighborhood

Have fun with it Noob. I put it in beginner mode the 1st 2 times I was out. It was really good in an open space just to let me get used to it. Today I finally felt brave enough up at the farm and got it to 2000 feet horizontal from me at about 150' up. I was very nervous, but no loss of signal or video. Have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm going for 3 miles on sunday wish me luck

Have fun with it Noob. I put it in beginner mode the 1st 2 times I was out. It was really good in an open space just to let me get used to it. Today I finally felt brave enough up at the farm and got it to 2000 feet horizontal from me at about 150' up. I was very nervous, but no loss of signal or video. Have a great time!

Sounds fun. I'm not in a real hurry to get crazy with it. This is my first copter of any type. Might take me a little bit to get the hang of the RC. I'm a huge newbie

Reactions: Nickster
got mine at xmas first one ever fired it up took off beginner mode and never looked back just added a new p3a this week to collection for more distance flying

Make sure your rth is always higher than the obstacles around you so that your phantom can return over anything in its path.

max height 120 m rth 60 m which is 396 feet and196 feet

Max height = 396 ft
RTH = 196

I didn't realize the max height was that high.

your aloud 400 feet you didn't know bird will go a lot higher probably mile straight up but very illegal

so set it at 120 when it reaches that high it will tell you reached max altitude when flying

have fun

Took out for a 20 min flight on beginner mode. Really cool. Very easy to control and work the camera. The video I took was on the phones library part of the ap, but the photos weren't. It says I need to connect the aircraft to download the photos. Connect the aircraft to my phone with the cord?

or pull out sd card load to computer

Noob, just turn everything back on when you get home and connect to the aircraft. Then you can download

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl