Hello, just bought a P3S

Congrats Noob. Hard part over. Just make sure you have the volume up on the phone or tablet so you can hear it say the home point updated. Have fun flying!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, I just got my P3S about 3 weeks ago. I bought the back pack for the Phantom on Ebay for $34 free shipping. It's honestly pretty nice for the price. It has side pockets and a big zip pocket on the front and another one inside. I water proofed it and it works great so far. Everything fit in there very nicely, only had to trim a little to get the remote to fit with the ARGTek. Check it out.
Backpack Bag Carrying Shoulder Case For DJI Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced
Ebay item #272037279903

Woohoooo. It finally worked. Will make first flight today
Did you have to uninstall and reload?

Congrats! Advice is to just take it slow. As my daughter tells me everyday..."The turtle wins the race, dad!" I think my wife had an affair...where does a 17 year old come up with such wisdom? :cool:;)

Hi, I just got my P3S about 3 weeks ago. I bought the back pack for the Phantom on Ebay for $34 free shipping. It's honestly pretty nice for the price. It has side pockets and a big zip pocket on the front and another one inside. I water proofed it and it works great so far. Everything fit in there very nicely, only had to trim a little to get the remote to fit with the ARGTek. Check it out.
Ebay item #272037279903
Post it all packed and open, here:
OK...Let's see your cases when packed!

Did you have to uninstall and reload?

Congrats! Advice is to just take it slow. As my daughter tells me everyday..."The turtle wins the race, dad!" I think my wife had an affair...where does a 17 year old come up with such wisdom? :cool:;)

Nope, for some reason when I tried it when I got home from work today, it worked on the first try. No idea what was different today.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Ebay item #272037279903

That's pretty nice for $33.00. Thanks for posting

I assume that is the return function? Don't know how that works yet and how to set it up. What do you recommend to set the height at?
Remember that is in meters not feet thats how i lost mine i put 100 and thought that was in feet it was not.and i did change in the setting from meters to Imperial

Noob, for the standard there is no cord. I got confused with that too. All wifi! Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No cord.
DSCN6245.JPG

Just took it for a test flight. Was setting everything up and it says the firmware hasn't been updated. Tried updating it and it's stuck at 40%. Wtf ? This POS is about to go in the trash

:eek::confused:o_O
Daaaaammmn.jpg

Just remember, mine got stuck at 40 as well. Leave it be. It'll finish. That is what I did. Besides, you can still fly without updating, can't you?

Just remember, mine got stuck at 40 as well. Leave it be. It'll finish. That is what I did. Besides, you can still fly without updating, can't you?

After 7-10 mins the error message pops up and stops the process. I've tried 15-20 times already.

Did you try uninstalling and reloading the GO app yet? That's all I have for you, my friend.

All I can say about that is 40%is where mine seemed to have issues.

Maybe I got a lemon. BB said I can swap it for another one. I will keep trying a few more times first.

I would cut my losses and frustration, return it to BB and have them install the update and if they can't, then get another. Sure it downloaded correctly? No wi-fi interference?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic