Hello, just bought a P3S

I tried flying it and it kept saying RC signal lost and wouldn't take off

Noob. Mine did that. Had to reset everything 3 times then it started working.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Your good for 4 flights easily with the controller. Most buy one extra battery so you can keep on hammering!

Noob, restarted phone/iPad, turned off drone and controller and shut down app. I hope you don't have a dud and this stuff helps out

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Definitely taking this thing back. Not sure I'll get another one. Kind of has me soured on it now.

I am going to exchange it today and give it another try. Hopefully I can the firmware to install today.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Good luck, brother! :)

If you decide to return it for another one...

I purchased my P3S one day before this firmware update was announced. I read all the issues that everyone was having, and I decided to not update. So far, all I do is cancel any of the update requests, and everything is working fine for me, FWIW.

smp

Reactions: Squirrel!
If you decide to return it for another one...

I purchased my P3S one day before this firmware update was announced. I read all the issues that everyone was having, and I decided to not update. So far, all I do is cancel any of the update requests, and everything is working fine for me, FWIW.

smp

I may give that a try if the new does the same thing. Was having RC signal lost issues too. Couldn't even get the thing to take off

I didn't link the RC to the PS3. I guess I missed that step. I assume this is why it was blinking 'RC signal lost'.

So...it's all good now?

off amazon

I can't even get the blades to turn
Noob, I am glad this new one is working better. Just look at the user manual. I read the whole thing before I went flying. It tells you in it how to start and stop it either with the remote or app. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic