Phantom 2 battery clone

I am not interested in anything else other than posts and reviews about the actual NukeRC battery itself. If anybody who has received it, please do everyone a favor by starting a new topic "NukeRC Phantom 2 battery clone review", so people won't be wasting time going through pages and pages of crap discussion here related their own NukeRC buying experience.

sxmdrones said:
I am not interested in anything else other than posts and reviews about the actual NukeRC battery itself. If anybody who has received it, please do everyone a favor by starting a new topic "NukeRC Phantom 2 battery clone review", so people won't be wasting time going through pages and pages of crap discussion here related their own NukeRC buying experience.

Crap discussion? Maybe YOU should order one yourself and start your own thread. This crap discussion is proving to be very beneficial. Its currently showing just how unreliable NukeRC is as a company.

gecarey said:
Hey SMXdrones... Pound Sand.....
:mrgreen:

I suggest you stop reading this forum if its so uncomfortable for you.

Tell you wha,t I will start a new thread when my battery actually comes, if it ever does.

Now back to the discussion:

The problem I am having is that I was sent a shipping invoice with a tracking number and shipment date of the 10th of June.
After emailing Nukerc several times he sent back a new tracking number saying it was now shipped on the 23rd of June. Their was no explaniation for why the change so I am a but leery.

Tom

FASTFJR said:
This crap discussion is proving to be very beneficial.
Its currently showing just how unreliable NukeRC is as a company.

Perhaps it is more like... just how unreliable grey shipping can be; not necessarily NukeRC.

Nuke tried from the start to save people money on shipping. I remain having faith that his intentions are good. Perhaps he can find distributors and ship bulk quantities for distribution in a target country. But then the retail price may increase (or maybe not).

My NukeRC Battery Status:

• July 10th - Arrived in a USA International Terminal. (So, it should be finding its way to me soon.)
    July 2nd - Left Singapore
    June 18th - Order shipped from NukRC
    June 13th - I placed the order

3 weeks (15 working days) from the day it was shipped until it arrived in my country (USA). I am good with that.

I am not slamming Nuke either.

I think we all understand the shipping issues, and are just trying to sort through them. What we all are experiencing is very common with asian factories, and exporting to the world. Third party vendors are unreliable at best, and really don't have much accountability. It is further complicated because the batteries are technically considered " Hazardous Materials." Haz Mat needs to be handled certain ways depending on the commodity. Nuke is experiencing these shipping issues for the first time. Our batteries will arrive, eventually. I just checked and mine may actually show up tomorrow. We will see. Just over a month transit time to the US West Coast.

garrock said:
FASTFJR said:
This crap discussion is proving to be very beneficial.
Its currently showing just how unreliable NukeRC is as a company.

Perhaps it is more like... just how unreliable grey shipping can be; not necessarily NukeRC.

Nuke tried from the start to save people money on shipping. I remain having faith that his intentions are good. Perhaps he can find distributors and ship bulk quantities for distribution in a target country. But then the retail price may increase (or maybe not).

My NukeRC Battery Status:

• July 10th - Arrived in a USA International Terminal. (So, it should be finding its way to me soon.)
    July 2nd - Left Singapore
    June 18th - Order shipped from NukRC
    June 13th - I placed the order

3 weeks (15 working days) from the day it was shipped until it arrived in my country (USA). I am good with that.

Nope........I'm sticking with "unreliable" NukeRC was. I ordered and paid for a product on X date. My money was gone from my Pay Pal account ASAP. In two weeks I got nothing, not a tracking number.......nothing. If a company has a product IN STOCK, but can't show me it has shipped for over two weeks something with the company or the system is very very wrong.

Garrock,
put that tracking # in the USPS tracking, it will give you much better info... here is your tracking info from USPS... Looks like it cleared customs in Bethpage NY on the 12th...... Most likely like a bunch of us, we will probably see them this week.... woo hoo !!!

July 12, 2014 , 2:08 am
Depart USPS Sort Facility
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Your item departed our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 sort facility on July 12, 2014 at 2:08 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
July 11, 2014 , 1:31 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
July 10, 2014 , 9:23 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
July 8, 2014 , 8:57 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
STOCKHOLM UTRIKES, SWEDEN

garrock said:
FastF... here is my Sweden Post tracking number: RE943618838SE

What is yours so that we can all share the experience ???

Don't have one. I cancelled the deal after waiting 15 days and hearing nothing. Got my refund

garrock said:
FASTFJR said:
garrock said:
Don't have one. I cancelled the deal after waiting 15 days and hearing nothing. Got my refund

You are saying you never received an Order Acknowledgement email ???

I received an order number.....during the 15 days I asked for shipping / tracking number everyday, sometime 2X - 3X a days. I never got any. Just some lame *** excuse.....I have ordered and bought LOTS of stuff from China, usually thru eBay. From LED lights to knives and have never had an issues. At this point I'll gladly pay the extra 40 bucks for the original P2 battery since the price has dropped.

I wish you all well on your batteries, over and out

nukerc said:
This was posted on FB, enjoy;

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BfCUqOrp8U[/youtube]

Ha ha ha!! Wait!!?? 80 cycles? Is that true?

At this point I'll gladly pay the extra 40 bucks for the original P2 battery since the price has dropped
Surely everyone is in agreement that DJI is fending off competition from NukeRC.

Price drops in favor of consumers.

??? How many others did not receive a tracking number ??? Any? A few?

NUKERC BATTERY ARRIVED TODAY

My Battery arrived today after placing the order on June 4th and supposedly shipped on the 10th which was corrected to the 23rd.

No time to fly today but:
It looks exactly like the DJI battery and weights the same.
Will try and get some flying in tomorrow but first the Mother-in-law's water heater need my attention.

Tom

Just received mine as well. Ordered on June 10th and yes, it was a major PITA for shipping.
I can CONFIRM that these batteries perfom as good as or better than the DJI ones. They look just like the DJI battery.
They work just fine! Our wait has been rewarded! Enjoy the new batteries!

jfire

jfire said:
Just received mine as well. Ordered on June 10th and yes, it was a major PITA for shipping.
I can CONFIRM that these batteries perfom as good as or better than the DJI ones. They look just like the DJI battery.
They work just fine! Our wait has been rewarded! Enjoy the new batteries!

jfire
So you actually flew the P2? Did you do some fast altitude climbs? How long did your flight last? Also what does the battery report in the assist software? We need some videos guys.

yes I did fly it, but I kept it at a lower altitude just in case something went wrong with the battery. I flew it for about 15 to 20 minutes down to about 25%. You can't tell the battery apart from the stock one. I'm sure it'll be fine. Those of you who have ordered, be patient, the wait is worth it!

Re: NUKERC BATTERY ARRIVED TODAY

tom3holer said:
My Battery arrived today after placing the order on June 4th and supposedly shipped on the 10th which was corrected to the 23rd.

No time to fly today but:
It looks exactly like the DJI battery and weights the same.
Will try and get some flying in tomorrow but first the Mother-in-law's water heater need my attention.

Tom

That's 5.5 weeks, Holy Crap

ever ordered batts from hobby king? same dumb *** shipping, grey. you know what that means,??? under handed. these batts are put on passenger flights, and fly around the world to ports that don't give 2 fox about laws. but if you don't mind waiting or knowing your batts on a passenger jet ;) shut up and wait :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl