Phantom 2 battery clone

Heya guys!
Has anyone tried the 3 in 1 charger? The page claims that can be used with a standard lipo charger, which cable should I use to do so? I dont really get it :D

The 10 buck one on ebay that uses the charger we all get with the phantom ??? It is ****... I figured for 10 bucks I would try it.... I have tried to charge 3 batteries with it, it will charge them.... but it seems to be only up to about 80%. So I have to top every battery off when it comes off the 3 battery thing.... Pain int the ***, but for 10 bucks... you get it....

No, I meant the one this nuke rc dudes have on their webpage :)
http://nukerc.com/3p-battery-adapter-ch ... tom-2.html
They claim " Charge your batteries with the standard dji charger or other lipo charger"
I have issues at home with the amount of clables and crap running around, plus I just invested on a pretty decent charger. Id love to dump the dji OEM one and do some cable management at home :)

Havent seen that one... SO Nuke has two items now ??? I wonder if the charger takes as long to show up as the batteries do...

Just looked, yes it is the same one I bought on ebay for ten bucks...... Crap... i would not waste money on that one..... Ha, I will sell you mine and ship it with a tracking # that works and it will be there in three days tops.....

gecarey said:
The 10 buck one on ebay that uses the charger we all get with the phantom ??? It is ****... I figured for 10 bucks I would try it.... I have tried to charge 3 batteries with it, it will charge them.... but it seems to be only up to about 80%. So I have to top every battery off when it comes off the 3 battery thing.... Pain int the ***, but for 10 bucks... you get it....

Mine works just fine. Charges 3 batteries to 100% or there abouts, takes considerably longer than one battery but much less time than 3. Its a bit flimsy so I made an MDF frame for mine. It's worth having it just so you don't have to remember to swap the chsrger over every time.

Should add, its not a nuke one. I couldn't wait that long so I got mine from China instead :lol:

Say, did anyone think that "gray" shipper may be a slow boat from China. Really, a boat. :shock:
Anyone know how long it takes one of those cargo carriers to cross the Pacific?

tom3holer said:
My battery was shipped on the 10th of last month and I have not received it as of yesterday. Sent 3 emails to Nukerc and no response. Tracking number is also useless. Getting a bit worried.

Tom

Hi Tom, I am getting "undelivered mail returned to sender", please check your mailbox. PM sent.

Happyflyer said:
Say, did anyone think that "gray" shipper may be a slow boat from China. Really, a boat. :shock:
14 days port to port .

Any one else received their batteries?
I contacted them and they say new stock comes in this week. Im kinda interested in ordering some bateries and 3-1 board but a little scared about the no - show stories :(

WessexWyvern said:
gecarey said:

Mine works just fine. Charges 3 batteries to 100% or there abouts, takes considerably longer than one battery but much less time than 3. Its a bit flimsy so I made an MDF frame for mine. It's worth having it just so you don't have to remember to swap the chsrger over every time.

Should add, its not a nuke one. I couldn't wait that long so I got mine from China instead :lol:

I have one also and works fine.

ElGuano said:
One big difference is that DJI is replacing batteries and Phantoms affected by genuine battery cutouts. I'm pretty sure a crash caused by a 3rd party clone battery isn't going to be supported by DJI.

As to the point about the battery technology itself, while I really like the P2, I personally prefer simpler power systems. That's why I like the standard lipo setup on my P1 :)

This is a very good point as well. You risk voiding your warranty if you crater your Phantom using Hong Kong Phooey batteries. I am happy for clone batteries though because competition always keeps prices low for us.

G-unit said:
Happyflyer said:
14 days port to port .
In that case, the boat must have gone the other way and has now about reached the Western side of Africa......... :roll:

Happyflyer said:
G-unit said:
Happyflyer said:
14 days port to port .
In that case, the boat must have gone the other way and has now about reached the Western side of Africa......... :roll:
Lets hope not, One thing i forgot to say is, Dont forget about the time for the container to be unloaded and shipped to its destination then unloaded, I dont know how long that is...

Anyone in the world other than G-Unit received their batteries? Or can find any tracking info? :evil:

Sent this morning to [email protected]:

David / NukeRC,

Regarding Order #'s 100000087 and #100000106 respectively. On June 25th, I received emails notifying me of shipments #100000053 and #100000063 respectively. I have not received anything, and I have logged in to your site, and under "Track Package", all I see is HK Post RT226875126HK for both orders.

I am initiating an inquiry with Hong Kong at https://app1.hongkongpost.hk/SSL/eform/jsp/e_pos28b.jsp
I need the following information from you for the HK Post inquiry page:
• Mail Category
• Date of Posting
• Office of Posting
• What category? Air / Local / Surface / Express Delivery / Advice of Delivery
• Weight?
• Postage Paid in HK$
• Insured amount in HK$
• Description and content
• Value of content
• Certificate of Posting
• Sender name and full address

Out of concern and frustration, I will be sharing our communication with fellow customers on PhantomPilots.com, so I would appreciate your prompt and thorough reply.

As I said in a recent email, I would strongly encourage you to get some product to your US customers (and others in the world) ASAP, even if that means personally flying some over, and fedex’ing overnight once in the US. You are losing credibility rapidly with us, as the days pass since ordering in mid June. I am also researching how to make a claim with PayPal against NukeRC, in the event that my batteries don’t arrive soon. The lone “testimonial” by G-Unit on PhantomPilots.com is not convincing to me, nor to others, I suspect.

I am hopeful that your business is real, your product is real, and that quality batteries will arrive soon. However my doubt is growing daily.

Regards,
Kelly

wkf94025 said:
Sent this morning to [email protected]:

David / NukeRC,

Regarding Order #'s 100000087 and #100000106 respectively. On June 25th, I received emails notifying me of shipments #100000053 and #100000063 respectively. I have not received anything, and I have logged in to your site, and under "Track Package", all I see is HK Post RT226875126HK for both orders.

I am initiating an inquiry with Hong Kong at https://app1.hongkongpost.hk/SSL/eform/jsp/e_pos28b.jsp
I need the following information from you for the HK Post inquiry page:
• Mail Category
• Date of Posting
• Office of Posting
• What category? Air / Local / Surface / Express Delivery / Advice of Delivery
• Weight?
• Postage Paid in HK$
• Insured amount in HK$
• Description and content
• Value of content
• Certificate of Posting
• Sender name and full address

Out of concern and frustration, I will be sharing our communication with fellow customers on PhantomPilots.com, so I would appreciate your prompt and thorough reply.

As I said in a recent email, I would strongly encourage you to get some product to your US customers (and others in the world) ASAP, even if that means personally flying some over, and fedex’ing overnight once in the US. You are losing credibility rapidly with us, as the days pass since ordering in mid June. I am also researching how to make a claim with PayPal against NukeRC, in the event that my batteries don’t arrive soon. The lone “testimonial” by G-Unit on PhantomPilots.com is not convincing to me, nor to others, I suspect.

I am hopeful that your business is real, your product is real, and that quality batteries will arrive soon. However my doubt is growing daily.

Regards,
Kelly

2 Weeks? That's about right when I bailed.............I ask and get a Paypal refund within about 12 hours

FASTFJR said:
2 Weeks? That's about right when I bailed.............I ask and get a Paypal refund within about 12 hours

Safety is off, finger on that trigger.

Kelly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31