Looking for help with model numbers on the P2

Reaction score
DId anyone ever buy the Phantom 2 Vision and have it come with the upgraded legs that have the newer plastic encased compass, the DJI website for this old quad does show a P2V with these legs, but when i bought mine it has the old style legs. So did DJI do 2 models, I know that the Phantom 2 Vision Plus came with the old style legs and motors the same as the P2V but then DJI released the upgraded version with better motors plastic compass and the vented wifi moule.

Im currently collecting all the old P2 units (yes im that sad) and have a good collection but im trying to stay true to how they were made, my P2V has the upgraded legs but that maybe because whoever i bought it from had done the upgrade before selling it (I did the same to my original a long time ago) if like the P2V+ there were 2 models that wont be an issue

any info appreciated

DId anyone ever buy the Phantom 2 Vision and have it come with the upgraded legs that have the newer plastic encased compass, the DJI website for this old quad does show a P2V with these legs, but when i bought mine it has the old style legs. So did DJI do 2 models, I know that the Phantom 2 Vision Plus came with the old style legs and motors the same as the P2V but then DJI released the upgraded version with better motors plastic compass and the vented wifi moule.

Im currently collecting all the old P2 units (yes im that sad) and have a good collection but im trying to stay true to how they were made, my P2V has the upgraded legs but that maybe because whoever i bought it from had done the upgrade before selling it (I did the same to my original a long time ago) if like the P2V+ there were 2 models that wont be an issue

any info appreciated
I don't have any P2V's, but the P2V+ models (Model No. PV331) made the upgrades with v3.0, and I think the P2's made the upgrade with v2.0. The version Nos. are on the serial No. label.

Reactions: crash1sttime

any info appreciated

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl