Official P3 Range Leaderboard

This particular flight did have a interesting ending!
I was riding the last few thousand feet on zero%, when it finally was in sight, I kept it low to the ground in case it fell from the sky before it made it to my feet. At the last 50 feet I brought it in front of me, when I went to let it autoland in front of me, it was coming in too fast, The **** bird crashed right into my controller and then into me! It was all I could do to shield my face from the buzzing props! I took a couple cuts, but I brought it home![emoji41]
e6193bd67cd89878a528d059e3963dea.jpg
9573be63aa1a4a11fbb47eebc30b8eef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Nice flight buddy that one heavy bird.

My 3 boosters arrives this last week for my P3S. 2x 2.4ghz and 1x 5.8dhz ready to install, they are the cheaper non sunhans ones @ 5W. Though still waiting on the battery delivery!!!! :-/
Soon to push my bird out to 3+miles with the DBS and boosters in CE mode.

Reactions: Mikepoo
yeah all on Android. I'm going to try my iPad later this week. Ya know whats weird, is it seems to only affect flights >50k .. i think DJI Go hates me :p
Same problems here trying to find a solution currently on Android 2.8.1 every 50k flight nothing gets logged so annoying.

I gave up on android for my drone, started using my ipad Air and worked perfectly, so I got an iPad mini 2. I think the app is just buggy.
Same problems here with android too done two 50,000ft flights nothing logged.
Tried android version 2.8.0 and 2.8.1
Back to my old iPad Air 2 with DJI GO 2.8.3.
Screen recorder works well with iOS 9.3.4 here's is the link if anyone needs it. Search

Last edited:
All updated! Sorry for the long delay guys, it's been a busy past few weeks. I've been developing products for the Mavic.

Reactions: Pablo Chacon
IMG_0136.PNG
New PB today : 5108 m ( 16758 ft) with my stock P3A.
I lost the vidéo link and the AC initiate a RTH due to low battery.
Landed at 24% battery. It seems that I reach the HD link limit ...
I'll try another test because on the video I see a tree in the LOS. And afterall, 160 ft height for 16758 ft is only a 1% slope, the same that a10 ft tree at 1000 ft.

View attachment 67451 New PB today : 5108 m ( 16758 ft) with my stock P3A.
I lost the vidéo link and the AC initiate a RTH due to low battery.
Landed at 24% battery. It seems that I reach the HD link limit ...
I'll try another test because on the video I see a tree in the LOS. And afterall, 160 ft height for 16758 ft is only a 1% slope, the same that a10 ft tree at 1000 ft.
nice! that looks like a beautiful place to fly! keep it going Atlantic Surfer!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl