Official P3 Range Leaderboard

ItElite MaxxRange, boosted, battery mod...
I'm coming for you Dritybum...

Great flight,pablo! What bats was you packing?
Show some screenshots, so we at least know that it was a camera flight. It's an amazing flight to go 10 miles and back with a camera, but any dirtybum can go 10 w/out

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

24dc58457727ae31fc9a2826d509eaaa.jpg
651a6a376f43d19277a4032f6ddd3fa0.jpg
94c23a95c8ab20fb7e563d6bd741a156.jpg

This was a camera less flight, I do not want this added to the leaderboard.

Any dirty bum can take a camera off the aircraft, pack it full of batteries and break records! To make it 10+ miles, with a camera on is a real accomplishment! All it takes is a quick screenshot during the flight or even a picture that will show up in the HD report to prove you had a camera. All the boys over at the squadron FB site have been high-fiving for a couple months because they can take the camera off and go 60,000, big deal! Leave the camera on and then go 60!

This particular flight did have a interesting ending!
I was riding the last few thousand feet on zero%, when it finally was in sight, I kept it low to the ground in case it fell from the sky before it made it to my feet. At the last 50 feet I brought it in front of me, when I went to let it autoland in front of me, it was coming in too fast, The **** bird crashed right into my controller and then into me! It was all I could do to shield my face from the buzzing props! I took a couple cuts, but I brought it home![emoji41]
e6193bd67cd89878a528d059e3963dea.jpg
9573be63aa1a4a11fbb47eebc30b8eef.jpg

I was riding the last few thousand feet on zero%, when it finally was in sight, I kept it low to the ground in case it fell from the sky before it made it to my feet. At the last 50 feet I brought it in front of me, when I went to let it autoland in front of me, it was coming in too fast, The **** bird crashed right into my controller and then into me! It was all I could do to shield my face from the buzzing props! I took a couple cuts, but I brought it home![emoji41]
e6193bd67cd89878a528d059e3963dea.jpg
9573be63aa1a4a11fbb47eebc30b8eef.jpg

Hahahaha crash n burn! Nice one!

Oh crap DB looks like a decent impact though. Wow what batteries you running on your bird? Looks like 3 externals that's some serious flight time :)

Oh crap DB looks like a decent impact though. Wow what batteries you running on your bird? Looks like 3 externals that's some serious flight time :)

Yeah I had some 3.5's and a 4.0 on there. That one probably shouldn't of made it back home, I already lost one bird packing on too much weight, you never know if they're going to make it 2 miles or a dozen flights, but one things for sure they eventually fall out of the sky. and apparently they don't want to stop on a dime[emoji41]

Yeah I had some 3.5's and a 4.0 on there. That one probably shouldn't of made it back home, I already lost one bird packing on too much weight, you never know if they're going to make it 2 miles or a dozen flights, but one things for sure they eventually fall out of the sky. and apparently they don't want to stop on a dime[emoji41]

Nice flight Dirtybum just been testing out the single mulitstar 6600mah Lihv battery under the VPS getting around 38.10minutes flight time to 6%with camera.

Nice flight Dirtybum just been testing out the single mulitstar 6600mah Lihv battery under the VPS getting around 38.10minutes flight time to 6%with camera.

My 58000 w/ camera was 38 mins to 1%, w/ 5.2 multi in perfectly calm weather.
So if you can get going 34 mph out and 36 mph back you should be real close to topping it. If you think you can head back at 36 mph you could probably go 58,000 down to 52-54 % bat and make up the difference slowly on the way back. But if you're only going 34 mph on the way back it's going to be very nerve-racking[emoji41]
How's your's handle with the 6.6. It was to uncontrollable for me, especially when it was time to fight the autoland

Reactions: Mikepoo and Ed209
Great flight,pablo! What bats was you packing?
Show some screenshots, so we at least know that it was a camera flight. It's an amazing flight to go 10 miles and back with a camera, but any dirtybum can go 10 w/out

Thanks man appreciate it... This flight was done with a 6600 split LIHv. I don't have a screenshot for that flight but trust me it was with my p3p Mantis this bird is strictly camera flights Only... I do have another bird p3a Dragonfly that I own the World Record for camera less flights with over 70,000 feet so I don't really need to post something that was 55,000 but I do understand your concern and it's just not my style to try to cheat...

Reactions: Digdat0
My 58000 w/ camera was 38 mins to 1%, w/ 5.2 multi in perfectly calm weather.
So if you can get going 34 mph out and 36 mph back you should be real close to topping it. If you think you can head back at 36 mph you could probably go 58,000 down to 52-54 % bat and make up the difference slowly on the way back. But if you're only going 34 mph on the way back it's going to be very nerve-racking[emoji41]
How's your's handle with the 6.6. It was to uncontrollable for me, especially when it was time to fight the autoland

Thanks man appreciate it... This flight was done with a 6600 split LIHv. I don't have a screenshot for that flight but trust me it was with my p3p Mantis this bird is strictly camera flights Only... I do have another bird p3a Dragonfly that I own the World Record for camera less flights with over 70,000 feet so I don't really need to post something that was 55,000 but I do understand your concern and it's just not my style to try to cheat...

You got no need to explain Pablo, everybody knows this was a camera flight, and I know you're legit. Youre a good pilot . I'm well aware of your record camera-less flight. Just when you hit something big, the bar is set even higher huh! And you set it pretty d*** high[emoji41] like I said great flight. Both of them.
You don't have no problems with that 6.6 huh? Once I hit 10% I had a hard time controlling the yaw. Other than that it flew fine. But I've got to be in control when fighting autoland, so I discontinued using that one. Too bad it was producing good time,had it split, that reduced flight time by 10 minutes, turned it into junk.

Oh by the way Pablo, I'd like to think that's an actual mug shot of you in your avatar, that would rule[emoji41]

It wasn't too bad I had some really good weather conditions myself I was 34 35 mph on the way out 34, 36 mph on the way back. I landed with 11% 4000 to 5000 feet more is definitely reachable 60,000 feet with the camera & gimbal I think is a good obtainable goal...

Reactions: Digdat0

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1