Hello, just bought a P3S

added light no don't fly indoors

Pretty cool. Did you add those lights, or are they the standard LED that are included?
They're additional.
Do you guys fly yours indoors?
No, especially not for the P3S as it doesn't have Vision Positioning (basically some sensors that help keep the P3A/P3P/P4/Inspire in place at low (under 10 feet) altitude

Noob, I did it once in the garage. Never again. Went right into the garage door and broke 2 rotors, phew! It is too unstable for right places like that for me. My son has a smaller one he and I fly inside.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

hey noob get one of these that way wont lose bird
2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg

yeah first year free then 5 month after that works great can hide it your wife girlfriend car and see where there going and are at

and as you wont better distance and use tablet this is your next step
2016-02-23 17.49.27.jpg

First firmware DL attempt failed. Now second attempt has been stuck on 40% complete for 10 mins. Why isn't anything easy for me?

Noob, that is what it does for this update. Just keep letting it go. The annoying loud beeps are coming next.

Noob, that is what it does for this update. Just keep letting it go. The annoying loud beeps are coming next.

It keeps stopping and says it failed. Won't go past 36% completed.

Welcome, Noob.
I shelled out about $100 for a hard case, but it's worth it, IMHO. I kept the original P3S box for shipping, just in case...

Noob, for the update if it is not working, you need to make sure your device doesn't shut off. Make sure lock is set to never in the settings and stay in the app the whole time. That is what I had to do. I hope that helps. This 1st update will probably take at least an hour. Mine did.

Noob, for the update if it is not working, you need to make sure your device doesn't shut off. Make sure lock is set to never in the settings and stay in the app the whole time. That is what I had to do. I hope that helps. This 1st update will probably take at least an hour. Mine did.

No clue how to do that. It just stops at 36% and says it failed. Getting really pissed. Have tried 4-5 times now

Look at what this guys says about the firmware failing...

How is an idiot like me supposed to figure that out? FFS

Noob, was the battery and controller completely charged?

Yes. Should I be connected to my home wifi or be connected to the phantom network for the firmware update? (Not the DL part)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom