Hello, just bought a P3S

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos the past few nights trying to pick up tips. It seems like I have to do an initial calibration thing before my first flight. Maybe for the compass?

Most people have multiple batteries (I don't yet). I use this cheap case from Banggood, though they are available on Amazon and eBay as well. When I got mine, it was only $55. If you order, make sure to choose US Direct, not CN Direct, to save $30 and get faster shipping. I also got an official DJI hardshell from Best Buy, but returned it as the cheap one was 99% identical, right down to the material of the inside foam!

Just bought it today at BB for 499.00 and now I see it listed on EBay for 399.00. Crap. Oh well, no way I'm taking it back and waiting for one to be delivered now. Too much hassle.

Most people have multiple batteries (I don't yet). I use this cheap case from Banggood, though they are available on Amazon and eBay as well. When I got mine, it was only $55. If you order, make sure to choose US Direct, not CN Direct, to save $30 and get faster shipping. I also got an official DJI hardshell from Best Buy, but returned it as the cheap one was 99% identical, right down to the material of the inside foam!

That's pretty sweet. I will definitely be getting one of those. Also, do they make car chargers for the batteries? I assume the RC can be charged in your car adapter due to the USB connector.

I own a small construction company and build mainly decks. I bought this thing so I can take some cool aerial pics of the decks. Most of my decks are pretty involved and many are multi levels. There just isn't any way to capture them with pictures on the ground or on the deck. I want to be able to hover from above and take some really cool pictures.

Ok, this isn't the only thing I bought it for. Cruising it around will be awesome too :)

my setup
2016-02-26 14.45.16.jpg

Noob, watch Tom's Tech Time. His are great for tutorials. I watched them all. I am trying the windsurfer out this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

windsurfer works good had one

no

here you go noob this is for my night flites

Reactions: Nickster

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie