FPV distance loss with RotorPixel Gimbal

why is it everytime a guys got the weekend off and a guys got time to go fly the wind picks up to 70km/h Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lol, always the same squid, it's been a windier year this year, been so much gustier here in the UK also.

I think I wanna get one of those too, never really checked up to much on them are they hard to wire in Mike
Never did it but Dirk and J Dot both have said it's pretty easy. The ones that J Dot makes are plug and play no soldering at all. Shoot him a message and he can hook you up with one.

Reactions: dirkclod
I think I wanna get one of those too, never really checked up to much on them are they hard to wire in Mike
Here's a link to YouTube for installing the yaw switch that J Dot made for Dirk.

Lol,
I finally got to fly this morning! Here is a short video! ( hope sound works? ) having issues with my sound on iPhone 4s.

J Dot

Ps ( SQUID, I'd be happy to make you one for cost! ) lol
Oh ( @dirkclod ) :D
Nice slow steady yaw there J Dot can't wait for mine:D

Reactions: dirkclod and J Dot
Never did it but Dirk and J Dot both have said it's pretty easy. The ones that J Dot makes are plug and play no soldering at all. Shoot him a message and he can hook you up with one.

Mike I installed mine a couple of months ago, J Dot sent me the correct switch so all I had to do was solder the switch/resisters then solder it to the main TX. It was eazy peezy lemon squeezy hands & kneezy 123 eazy :D

Lol,
I finally got to fly this morning! Here is a short video! ( hope sound works? ) having issues with my sound on iPhone 4s.

J Dot

Ps ( SQUID, I'd be happy to make you one for cost! ) lol
Oh ( @dirkclod ) :D
Love the music J Dot;)

Reactions: Mike Drone7
You got the V1 and now he make's the V2 . Plug and play :)
I don't mind the soldering side of things so me happy with the V1;)

Mine has the lighted end too o_O..;)
Hey guys he's up to version 4 now LOL. B816807F-70BA-4AFC-A19F-96271F31F0CA_zpsgjpvv6lj.jpg
Still waiting on the mailman to deliver todays mail. Hoping it will arrive shortly.

Hey Mike,

How's all your new mods going buddy;)
Hi Porky. The new Tx and FE700 range extender setup went smooth and are a great addition;) Unfortunately the yaw switch didn't come in the mail yesterday:( Should be here on Monday but I have a busy work week ahead and installing it will have to wait until next weekend. But fingers crossed the RPG will get here before next weekend too and I'll have both to play with:D Christmas in August LOL!

Last night I was fooling around on here when Microsoft auto installed a few patches on my computer in preparation for the release of windows 10. Totally buggered up my whole system those bastards:mad: Tried fixing it last night and gave up at 3am and it took all morning to sort it all out today. Lovely way to spend a Sunday morning NOT. If not for work I would trash this thing and get a new MacBook. Some of the systems I work with aren't compatible with Mac so that's not an option:(

Thanks for asking my friend and sorry for venting here about Microsoft:eek: LOL

Time to enjoy the rest of the day, batteries are all charged, sunny and 90 out but only light winds!

Hey Mike was trying to install windows 10 last night but it gets to the screen where it says { working on it) and it just sits there, went and read up on it lots of guys having the same problem, guess theres lots of bugs in the new operating system yet, so thinkin I might wait for a while before I upgrade to windows 10, computers working fine so far and no use screwing up something that working for something thats gonna give me trouble, just thought Id let you know what happened when I tried to install it for whenever you decide to upgrade

Hey Mike was trying to install windows 10 last night but it gets to the screen where it says { working on it) and it just sits there, went and read up on it lots of guys having the same problem, guess theres lots of bugs in the new operating system yet, so thinkin I might wait for a while before I upgrade to windows 10, computers working fine so far and no use screwing up something that working for something thats gonna give me trouble, just thought Id let you know what happened when I tried to install it for whenever you decide to upgrade
Thanks for the heads up Squid but there is no way in hell I'm going to install windows 10. I'm still hating windows 8:mad:. Just wish a MacBook was compatible with some of the things I need for work and I could make Microsoft go away forever!

Have a great Sunday and I hope your flying weather has improved;)

Hi Porky. The new Tx and FE700 range extender setup went smooth and are a great addition;) Unfortunately the yaw switch didn't come in the mail yesterday:( Should be here on Monday but I have a busy work week ahead and installing it will have to wait until next weekend. But fingers crossed the RPG will get here before next weekend too and I'll have both to play with:D Christmas in August LOL!

Last night I was fooling around on here when Microsoft auto installed a few patches on my computer in preparation for the release of windows 10. Totally buggered up my whole system those bastards:mad: Tried fixing it last night and gave up at 3am and it took all morning to sort it all out today. Lovely way to spend a Sunday morning NOT. If not for work I would trash this thing and get a new MacBook. Some of the systems I work with aren't compatible with Mac so that's not an option:(

Thanks for asking my friend and sorry for venting here about Microsoft:eek: LOL

Time to enjoy the rest of the day, batteries are all charged, sunny and 90 out but only light winds!
That's great news Mike, glad all the new mods went well.:) Totally agree with you regarding spending a bit of time with the yaw mod install I done mine with no distractions in the house so I could just get on with it, all good though;)

Windows ten.... I still using windows Vista:eek: I know, I know..... Think I'm gonna go down the Mac route, just need to look into it in more detail then I'll make a decision;)

Always been a image.jpg user but I do like the image.jpg;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart