FPV distance loss with RotorPixel Gimbal

Just got back Mike . I did mine in here in assistant and here's what mine is set to View attachment 27483 ..
What ever works with yours leave it . You can play with the #'s up top while you are hooked up and see where full up is and I have mine so it does point straight down . Now these are with the RPG so they be different with the stock camera . The bottom # is how fast it pans up and down . Default I believe is 10.
I just tried the new Tx and range extender and all went smooth. The thumb wheel is a great feature and it's fine the way it is now. I'll have to screw around with the settings in the assistant once I get the RPG. As always thank you Bro;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Man that time will fly by :)
NOT !!! BaHahaaa ;) It will give ya time to get used to all your new stuff Mike !
Yep I'll be busy tomorrow messing around after I get the yaw switch installed. Have to try out the 4350 props I got in the mail today too! But the wait is still on at least I heard from Keri.

The Tx was easy to bind but I had to do the range extender a few times before it took.

Yep I'll be busy tomorrow messing around after I get the yaw switch installed. Have to try out the 4350 props I got in the mail today too! But the wait is still on at least I heard from Keri.

The Tx was easy to bind but I had to do the range extender a few times before it took.
That's about normal . Have had to sit up half the nite doing it a few times .

Reactions: Mike Drone7
That's about normal . Have had to sit up half the nite doing it a few times .
That's why I was gonna wait until tomorrow to do anything but I couldn't resist;)

But it's all sorted out and the pizza should be here any minute. Long week and I'm looking forward to relaxing tonight. Glad the binding didn't take too long or I would have kept trying until I got it LOL.

That's just the nature of these things sometimes .
Enjoy ya pizza Mike and thanks anyway as I done ate o_O
;)

Reactions: Mike Drone7
I'll save ya a slice;)
I know it's all consuming sometimes. I'm on here some nights think holy crap it's 10pm and I didn't even eat dinner yet LOL.

I'll save ya a slice;)
I know it's all consuming sometimes. I'm on here some nights think holy crap it's 10pm and I didn't even eat dinner yet LOL.
Try 3 or 4 :eek: I lose track of time easy . Plus a lot of friends I have here don't get up till it's time to shutdown here .
So I just stay up :cool:
They worth it !

Here ya go Mike a screen shot of my best distance, nobody believes me though:D image.jpg don't know why..........:p
Your love the scroll wheel thingy, so much smoother paning the camera up and down, not got it on my P2 but have on me I1.

Bet your enjoy playing around with all your new stuff this weekend, like what dirk said "just take your time";)

Here ya go Mike a screen shot of my best distance, nobody believes me though:DView attachment 27521
Your love the scroll wheel thingy, so much smoother paning the camera up and down, not got it on my P2 but have on me I1.

Bet your enjoy playing around with all your new stuff this weekend, like what dirk said "just take your time";)
Ya right on that one dude
Arnold stare.gif
4mls o_O

Thanks squid:D

I believe all the voices in my head well I've got to, it's the wife's....:eek:

Yep 4 miles, chuffed with that:p might go for a 6 mile trip today if I've got time, that voice is back!:eek:

Thanks squid:D

I believe all the voices in my head well I've got to, it's the wife's....:eek:

Yep 4 miles, chuffed with that:p might go for a 6 mile trip today if I've got time, that voice is back!:eek:
Let us know how that works out !!

after you do it a few times mike youll be like me just wanna push it a bit farther see how much farther you can actually go even if it is only a 100 feet or so lol
I'm sure I'll get back to pushing it to the limit someday but loosing the FPV really scared the crap out of me.

Here ya go Mike a screen shot of my best distance, nobody believes me though:DView attachment 27521 don't know why..........:p

That's pretty far mate:confused:

Yes it should be a blast messing around with the new gear. Can't wait for the RPG though. At least I got a response finally:)

Let us know how that works out !!
Well I put my P2V in the back of me car, drove for 6 miles then came back:D
Almost had a flyaway..... Look
giphy.gif

I'm sure I'll get back to pushing it to the limit someday but loosing the FPV really scared the crap out of me.
Every time I go out now well if I'm flying at the same spot I'll take mine that little bit further but a bit of poo always comes out when I do it:eek:

why is it everytime a guys got the weekend off and a guys got time to go fly the wind picks up to 70km/h Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That's sucks Squid. Hot but nice here in Pennsylvania only 5 mph winds. Waiting on the mailman hoping that my yaw switch from J Dot comes.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart