FPV distance loss with RotorPixel Gimbal

I hear ya Mike ebays my downfall spend way to much time on there , seems like theres always a parcel coming to the door either between me or my 2 boys ordering stuff lol

Hey mike,

Good choice with the props;) always stick with DJI ones though, as you've probably read in other threads, non DJI ones could cause problems.. Don't go for CF ever:eek:

Only trying to help ya:D
Thanks Porky great advise my friend;). I bought some CF props a while ago but never tried them and don't plan on it. They're going in the trash with the knock off props.

The model # on the back of mine is npvt581 but it is a V3 TX for the Plus . Works fine Mike .
Now get ya rest bro :D
@dirkclod
Sorry to bug you Bro! I got the new TX like yours and the FE700 today and I'm saving binding them to my bird for this weekend after I read more about it here. But I just got a message from the seller of the TX who at first said it wouldn't work with the P2V which you settled for me and now he's sayin that the TX will work with the P2V but the thumb wheel won't. This guy is full of crap right?

Reactions: dirkclod
Ya need to at least try them a little just to see the difference Mike. I tried the carbon when I started out but tipped over on my first take off and shattered one so that was it with those . The xoxoxo ones ya need to see just how much shake they have to see for yourself .
I have this problem of having to see for myself and have always been told right but felt better just trying to see .
Just me :rolleyes:
Be sure with the ones you do get they have DJI on the leading edge near the hub .

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Thanks bro I will before I even put them on!

@dirkclod
Sorry to bug you Bro! I got the new TX like yours and the FE700 today and I'm saving binding them to my bird for this weekend after I read more about it here. But I just got a message from the seller of the TX who at first said it wouldn't work with the P2V which you settled for me and now he's sayin that the TX will work with the P2V but the thumb wheel won't. This guy is full of crap right?
Yes he is full of it bro !! Here's mine but the wheel is hard to see in this picture but look at the lights where the off and on switch is .
mod2.jpg

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Yes he is full of it bro !! Here's mine but the wheel is hard to see in this picture but look at the lights where the off and on switch is .
View attachment 27155
Just remember ya have to go into assistant with your bird plugged in and your tx on in Basic ..in RC and check Upgrade version and then hit enter on your keyboard .

Whenever ya change something while in the assistant hit enter or it reverts back to what it was .

View attachment 27155
Thanks Bro I figured it would work from what you said the other day and from what I read on here and saw on Simon Newton's on the kitchen table. You would think this guy would know what he's talking about cause he has a brick and motor shop the RC Superstore out in CA. I even talked to him on the phone at his store:confused:. Mine came today and is sitting on my desk right next to me charging:D Can't wait for the weekend to mess around with it and the FE700:D

Just remember ya have to go into assistant with your bird plugged in and your tx on in Basic ..in RC and check Upgrade version and then hit enter on your keyboard .
Thanks again bro you are a huge help and a good friend to have. I remember seeing and/or reading that here. Thanks for always answering my questions;)

Awesome;) I had better go fix some dinner before it's time for breakfast LOL. Gotta get up early for work tomorrow too so I can cut out early. Taking mom out for her 84th bday tomorrow night!

Awesome;) I had better go fix some dinner before it's time for breakfast LOL. Gotta get up early for work tomorrow too so I can cut out early. Taking mom out for her 84th bday tomorrow night!
Bless her :)

You never said the image.jpg word did ya:p

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119