FPV distance loss with RotorPixel Gimbal

If ya shoot late and getting reflections from the LED's put some black tape over em and see if that helps . Never tried it but have read of some that do here .
Great idea I never thought o that.

I've got a dumb question but here goes. How the hell do you insert a picture into a post?

I've got a dumb question but here goes. How the hell do you insert a picture into a post?
When ya go to make a post to the right of post reply ya see Upload a file and ya hit that and just pull what ever ya want to post .I keep my stuff on my desk top so it's easy and quick to get to .When it loads ya just click thumb nail and it shows like that picture I just sent or like this .
Fri.nite 88 001.JPG

Just play with it and when ya get it it's easy . I go to out of the way spots to see how to do stuff and then just delete it .

I think it's better to do it small unless ya post it in Pictures and Video's but just showing ya .

Reactions: Mike Drone7
I think it's better to do it small unless ya post it in Pictures and Video's but just showing ya .
Cool I got it thanks. Learning all kinds of stuff here:D

Reactions: dirkclod
When ya go to make a post to the right of post reply ya see Upload a file and ya hit that and just pull what ever ya want to post .I keep my stuff on my desk top so it's easy and quick to get to .When it loads ya just click thumb nail and it shows like that picture I just sent or like this .
View attachment 26946
Just play with it and when ya get it it's easy . I go to out of the way spots to see how to do stuff and then just delete it .

Cool photo dirk, me like;)

Ya I know what you all mean I use Home lock alot too, especially when out great distance, sometime the shorts get a little wet when your out and cant see it any more, but home lock always brings it back, the onetime when I was out 1900 feet and hit homelock I always get the weird feeling in my stomache is it gonna come back this time or do something stupid, was waiting for mine to come back and guess I wasnt paying attention to how fast it was actually coming back and waiting for it could hear it getting closer but kept looking off in the distance for it thinking where the heck is it, can hear it but cant see it, then wham something made me look up and it was almost over head lol what a relief......homelocks been my saviour a few times when I cant see it

Thanks Squid...I missed what I wanted though as I was to slow to get out .
I use RTH a lot also . Ya just got to trust it and I always test my HP with my HL before I leave out .

Suppose to by only 5 km winds tomorrow evening me goin flyin tomorrow lol cant wait its been a little while
I like to practice in the wind in my field so I can handle it .Wish I could fly with just a little rain but did try and gimbal went nuts ! LOL

Reactions: Clampit
ya I always test homelock before I go out to far as well just make sure all is right with it....I always wanted to go out before a wicked storm and get some storm shots here in Sask we have alot of prairies storms in the summer with wild dark clouds and wild lightning but always afraid of getting caught up in the rain, can sneak up real quick on a guy sometimes

When ya check that HL be sure not to just go straight out but to turn the quad some when ya do it .
I always do anyway .

Good morning guys. Well it took me a while to relax after my first holy crap no FPV moment LOL and I'm really glad I was playing around with HL before it happened and was sure the home point was set. Still a sickening feeling while you're waiting for the bird to get back into range:confused: Always a pleasure to log in here and read all of your posts. I've learned a lot of really useful things and I'm very thankful for the warm welcome from all you guys:D

Hey guys just wondering what you all prefer the 9450 or the stock 9443 props? Do they really make that much difference?

9450's for me .There something ya need to try and see for your self if ya like em . Made a lot of difference with mine .

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Thanks Dirk. Was reading random threads here this morning (seems like I spend more and more time here everyday LOL) and came across a few discussions on props. Ended up ordering a set of the DJI 9450's with the blue tips on eBay for $30. Gotta stay off eBay before I go broke LOL. I'm also going to chuck a set of knock off 9443's that I bought for $12 from some jerk on eBay that was selling as original DJI parts:mad: For only $12 no sense taking a chance with crap!

Hey mike,

Good choice with the props;) always stick with DJI ones though, as you've probably read in other threads, non DJI ones could cause problems.. Don't go for CF ever:eek:

Only trying to help ya:D

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello