I believe they are 14 DBI ,I hope to do some midnight Skunkworkes to night. The wind is light rite now, so if it stays that way I plan on flying.
Just got home so I need Beer shower ,food, in that order. Got battery's on the charger.

Just got back from testing..made it 1.5 miles and rth kicked due to video. . Looking at video and map shot i think i was aiming to much to the right. Sucks cuz weather was perfect! Ill post a screen shot in a bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Digdat0
Oh after that we went to park so my son can fly the P2...no bueno..crashed. we did have fun tho..all in all was a good day with awesome weather...tomorrow we try again!

Oh after that we went to park so my son can fly the P2...no bueno..crashed. we did have fun tho..all in all was a good day with awesome weather...tomorrow we try again!

I steel have my P2, that is a tough bird. I think I have gone throu 4 shells ,2 ESC, 2 Motors.

Did go flying last night. Did not go well, I some how fried the transmitter on the bird. Well I think that is what happend. I lost video signal and went into RTH. Made it back but could not get signal on the goapp. I could start the motors and move the gimboll. My tablet say disconnected. I tried a different cable on the tablet, still disconnected.I had no video.
When I got home , I took the camera off and all cables where good. I took the module for transmit and receiver off ,no loss wires.
I have a P3P for parts so I swapped out the module. Works now. Just need to test fly.

I tell you what I am becoming a P3 expert.

Reactions: Procharged97
That stinks, is it a parts machine now?

She's fixed for now!!! We just got back from trying it out...it sways and is twitchy but she flys...camera will twitch left then center again every minute or so

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

that sucks, what happened??

Just started losing altitude and wouldn't go up even at full throttle...luckily was only 20 feet maybe

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

alright guys, i decided to mod my cable modem using CCPs, the wife gave the okay. The antenna should be here Monday and the install that night. Will post pics .. I know its not phantom, but it is CCP related :D

Reactions: Procharged97
alright guys, i decided to mod my cable modem using CCPs, the wife gave the okay. The antenna should be here Monday and the install that night. Will post pics .. I know its not phantom, but it is CCP related :D
Dig the cable modem does not have antenna's. The router will. You may have a combo modem/ router. It should go cable in to the modem,RJ45 cable comes out and goes to computer or router need to know your setup.

Dig the cable modem does not have antenna's. The router will. You may have a combo modem/ router. It should go cable in to the modem,RJ45 cable comes out and goes to computer or router need to know your setup.
its a combo, its an ARRIS TG862G-CT Wireless gateway. i've found a few articles on hacking the wifi antenna in it and thats what i hope to do.

Reactions: phxbird57
its a combo, its an ARRIS TG862G-CT Wireless gateway. i've found a few articles on hacking the wifi antenna in it and thats what i hope to do.
I'm away from my house. Till tomorrow. I'll look up that model.
Are you hoping to increase your coverage or pickup someone else's signal.

I'm away from my house. Till tomorrow. I'll look up that model.
Are you hoping to increase your coverage or pickup someone else's signal.
we live in a cul de sac, my mother-in-law lives across the street in the cul de sac and needs wifi. i'm hoping to extend the wifi across the street. i know there are easier ways via a router or a repeater, but this seemed fun :)

we live in a cul de sac, my mother-in-law lives across the street in the cul de sac and needs wifi. i'm hoping to extend the wifi across the street. i know there are easier ways via a router or a repeater, but this seemed fun :)
Dude it works. Did that for my buddy..he has older wifi router that has external antennas...i hooked the CCP up with amp and he got it down the road!!!

Did you find out what cause it to lose power like that.
I have no idea! Battery was fully charged and the externals were balanced and charged... we did another test yesterday and when moving forward and turning left or right its drops altitude. .even if i throttle up while doing it

have you did an IMU calibration. I'm not sure if that does a ECS calibration. It sounds like the ECS boards are not working correctly. and maybe recalibrate the controller too.

Dude it works. Did that for my buddy..he has older wifi router that has external antennas...i hooked the CCP up with amp and he got it down the road!!!

Pro did that have any type of slow response. I'm wondering how the data rate is. That may be setup with the transmitter.

Hooked p2 up to cpu and did all the calibrations. .then took it to our flying spot and did compass calibration. Its good for now, he can still fly!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West