P4, backpack, 3 batteries, itelite maxxrange installed, much more...

Reaction score
Hi... I have p4, 3 batteries, backpack, fully installed itelite maxxrange, tough leash helical with silver not copper, 2 sunhans boosters with battery + cables +mounting bracket, set of unused omnidirectional 5dbi antennas. All cables necessary, plus some. Silicone rc cover, silicone quad protective cover. GIMBAL GUARD DROP AND DELIVERY WITH UPGRADED SAR BOX SYSTEM (so freaking cool!) At least 4 sets (set =4) props with additional mounts, (all are quick release and not self tightening) all tools necessary for further or continued mods, sun shade for large phone, set of windsurfers, fpv goggles (download litchi and use without hdmi, you feel like super man flying) ummm... oh, I have DJI Care that expires in July 2017 so if you break it at any point before then, then we can get together electronically and send it back for repair if in the event you can't transfer the $300 dji care; (good old dji gives contradictory info regarding the transference of the completely free full repair -well free since I bought it for $299 (up to $1300) repair service. But to and fro shipping is free and there's no deductible. Worse case scenario I can always give you the required personal information in order to get your bird sent out using DJI care. So in that instance, it comes with a warranty. I have all the original receipts, boxes, serial numbers, foam case, etc. I have and can take photos, provide any and all proof if you'd like. I know I'm forgetting stuff... oh, I also have a generic nighttime spot light for those brave enough to fly in the dark, unlike myself. Oh and simple stuff like silicone motor covers, SD cards, 16 and 32 gb, long and short usb cords, etc.

PS, this ad is pretty much aimed at the well versed pilot in especially long range flights but can easily be used for the beginner looking to school themselves in the magic of long range flight or anything in between from beginner to long range enthusiasts.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions regarding this mega bundle. Thought I'd share this ad with my phantom pilot brethren before heading over to eBay. Obviously, I can, will and have photos and or videos plus proof, receipts, of all this stuff.

I do expect this mega bundle (which Drone World's Falcon bundle has nothing on this) to generate a bit of interest.

Quick note: i live in cincinnati ohio and just yesterday I drove to the top of a parking garage in a 100% urban environment and flew her over 15,000 ft using just the itelite maxxrange, no boosters, (with binoculars of course) and would have gone further except for the battery-was afraid she wouldn't make it back in time.

Why am I selling her? I'm thinking of going with the inspire depending on how I do with part 107, otherwise I'll build my own racing drone with some help.

Please send me a private message with your thoughts, comments, questions, an offer perhaps, (Only to be accepted via paypal of course.)

Sorry if any of this is repetitive, I'm writing in on the fly, hehe. But, really, this is just my starting point. Total flight time approx 10-14 hours give or take.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Camille C.
e1968492001a0296a970a25a1920d5f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Make me an offer. I mean it comes with everything you could possibly need aside from battery mods. I've put close to $3,500 into it. Of course, being used I wouldn't ask for that. I would like to start around $2000. But I'm not in a hurry so take your time but please let me know your thoughts. I'd hate to take a 50% loss on all that I bought for it.... most importantly, please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

I here ya but honestly 1100$ is even high...I have all the same stuff installed on my p4 but it just looks to a lot of other people is the were and tear on it so that's where the price drop comes into play..you know and I know we take care of our things but other don't see that

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I personally would love to see what I'm offering for $1100. Even with mine that I have still and the Mavic on the way, I'd still buy it. I'm not at all in a hurry to sell so at this point I'd never take a low ball offer. But I definitely see your point. I have a few offers already. Some are close to what I'd settle for, just not quite. It really is a good deal. Especially if anything were to go wrong with it, me and the buyer could always send it in for repair for free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers