@Procharged97 Do you know where I find a comprehensive write up of antenna mods and such without wading into the weeds of 36 pages? Thank you!
Like a how to mod or make antennas or a best antenna mods to use for phantoms?

Like a how to mod or make antennas or a best antenna mods to use for phantoms?

Yes, I have read through this thread, but I am still wanting a bit more on the "theory" side I guess. That is, why some mods want us to mangle/drill holes in the transmitter vs. some that use the existing antenna plugs... for example. I am late to the game so it is hard to know where to start in order to "catch up" if you will...

Yes, I have read through this thread, but I am still wanting a bit more on the "theory" side I guess. That is, why some mods want us to mangle/drill holes in the transmitter vs. some that use the existing antenna plugs... for example. I am late to the game so it is hard to know where to start in order to "catch up" if you will...
Check your PM!!

these things are ALIVE! thanks to pro97 for the parts hookup to help me finish. i've got them finally put together and hooked up. havent done a test flight yet, gonna try and get one in tonight! had to share pics, RC and video works from one side of the house to the other through doors/walls, so i think the solder worked okay :)

big thanks to all of you for the great info sharing. i never imagined I would be working on antennas .. this is fun. Cheers!

2xa4QFC.jpg

4UdTGUs.jpg

WDyjUs0.jpg

9B9vVtq.jpg

j5KomOY.jpg

TiS95eY.jpg

qxlGerz.jpg

weIuXG2.jpg
How heavy is that thing? How can I buy one for my 3 standard??
Thanks

Reactions: phxbird57
those look like my set. And yes Procharged97 helped me with putting it together. I have not used them in a while. If I need something a little more than the rabbit ears. I've been using.my smaller one.20180201_093054.jpg20180201_093102.jpg
20180201_093113.jpg20180201_093106.jpg
I have it setup so I can switch from my P3 controller to my Mavic Pro controller. But really have not had a need for it on the Mavic pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20