I'll beat that price. I can print that one for $20 + shipping if you guys need. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Ohiowoodsman
Shoot me an email [email protected] !

It's $15 + shipping for the first 5 ;) lol

You can print that same exact style from FPVLR??!!

No, I'm just printing the ones I posted a link to .. Seb made I think

ohhh ok gotcha.. I got excited lol thought the flat one could be done!!!

Hmm .. Maybe I'll have to make one ....

what cad program do you use for design??? also what do you use to slice? Cura, Slic3r?

Just getting into the designing side .. But using simplify3d for slicing

Jake is the design guru !! Il just learning lol

Reactions: Procharged97
Yeah designing on the computer is way harder than drawing it out lol. My son is teaching me Sketchup...that's what he uses at school

The CCP are getting good revues from you guys. I am using the the TP Link panels, more money for two of them but work great. I would say they are better then my Maxrange. But the Max is my go to antenna.
If you guys print some trypod mounts cont me in. Just let me know how much.
It has been good flying weather here ,but work wont let me fly. I got out 2 miles a cuppel week ago, and that is crazy far for my area. I could have went farther but I got scared. I have lost 2 P3s already.

Yeah Max I don't blame you!! I would be scared to after that!!

What type of mount you want? I hand make some too out of aluminum or marine grade plasti board ( super strong, lightweight, UV protected, hot/cold safe, warp free, waterproof, etc.) Shoot me a PM with what your thinking

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
alright fellas looks like another build is in play...thi one is going to be for adv/pro with a add on for 5.8. Going to be 2 - 2.4ghz 19dbi panels and a 28dbi 5.8ghz stop sign lol..these are getting bigger and bigger but I love it. I want to do this one different and maybe have them on a clevis pin hinge so it can be folded or taken apart or put together quickly. I'll fill you guys in with more details soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West