Track that Drone

I'm not sure why I can't upload my pictures....any way I'm using industrial strength 3M velcro on the underbody!

Can the gray bracelet material be removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

extrememc said:
Can the gray bracelet material be removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No it can not... the antenna is in that part.

Anyone try this out further, what are your findings?? Worth getting? Any interference with the GPS or done itself? I guess the "pay as you go" is the best alternative..??

monsterman said:
Anyone try this out further, what are your findings?? Worth getting? Any interference with the GPS or done itself? I guess the "pay as you go" is the best alternative..??
try what out further?

srandall25 said:
monsterman said:
try what out further?

Ugh sorry didn't realize there were more pages to skim through, **** tapatalk :(

I've been using Tagg and for $ it's been working fine. I've tested it out and I was able to locate it 8 miles away from my home. I use industrial velcro to attach it to the underbody of my PV2. Here is my set up.

Attachments

• IMG_3867.jpg
    IMG_3867.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 437
Hmm... Trackers that rely on cellular coverage would be no good for me... And I sure would not want a cellular device transmitting from my PV, the dji receiver is pretty poor at rejecting out of band interference...

Hi, I am building and autonomous quadcopter that followe the user for a project. I was planning on building a simple 27 MHz transmitter and receiver to do just that. Once the signal is to be received on the quadcopter I was panning on using an arduino to interpret the signal. My question is, it this possible using my method or not? And if not what can be done so that it can work?

Not too savvy in this department but what concerns me is that you are saying 27mhz!! Again not up with ham radios, 2m, 10m 11m, and so forth but I do believe, again not sure that 27mhz is CB CITIZENS BAND RADIO!! been out of the loop for years.. Not sure you would be wanting a truck driver skydiving your unit free fall lol... But to answer your question as to a transmitter and receiver so long as it's connections are proper. I'm not sure the software has anything to do with frequency other than interference and bleedover and frequency hopping..

TTT.. Hope someone can help Ya[emoji6]

Bmarte786 said:
Hi, I am building and autonomous quadcopter that followe the user for a project. I was planning on building a simple 27 MHz transmitter and receiver to do just that. Once the signal is to be received on the quadcopter I was panning on using an arduino to interpret the signal. My question is, it this possible using my method or not? And if not what can be done so that it can work?
I can't imagine a 'follow me' system working at that low a frequency. Maybe it can stay in the same block but pinpoint accuracy will never happen with the reflections and propagation of the long wavelength of 27 MHz. Even using purpose-built direction finders at 440 MHz can't bet better than 20 feet accuracy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl