The most daring Phantom videos?

Threading the needle is fun (P2 Vision):

This was done before drones were regulated in my country. I do love "Citizen Kane" but I will openly admit that flying like that was pretty pointless.

That was cool! :)

This was done before drones were regulated in my country. I do love "Citizen Kane" but I will openly admit that flying like that was pretty pointless.
Regulated?? How so?? If they see you flying one anywhere now, will you get arrested or fined?

Regulated?? How so?? If they see you flying one anywhere now, will you get arrested or fined?

We are allowed to fly, just not on populated areas.

We have a history of strict regulations that are poorly enforced in my country but I have been compliant as long as drones have been regulated. Knowing what I do know I would not try that stunt again, multirotors do act up from time to time and it is best they do it where they can do the least harm.

I like flying "through" things. For example in the video below at the :15 second mark I fly through a small structure. At the :30 second mark I fly straight towards the front door and pull back at the last second. I faded to the next scene but I came within a foot of the door.

I did another one at a local park where I fly through two structures at the beginning and end of the video:

That's about as daring as I get...

Is it wrong of me to have thought of this when I saw that?

Removed as it's more graphic than I remember, anybody who wants to see it look up "Happy new year wingsuit" on youtube.
Replaced with this one

I like flying "through" things. For example in the video below at the :15 second mark I fly through a small structure. At the :30 second mark I fly straight towards the front door and pull back at the last second. I faded to the next scene but I came within a foot of the door.

I did another one at a local park where I fly through two structures at the beginning and end of the video:

That's about as daring as I get...
Smooth footage and nice flying!

Is it wrong of me to have thought of this when I saw that?

Removed as it's more graphic than I remember, anybody who wants to see it look up "Happy new year wingsuit" on youtube.
Replaced with this one
wow.. now that's crazy! (also that Happy New Year thing was hilarious haha!)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl