The most daring Phantom videos?

This was one of my favourite videos I made, flying into the now derelict 207m tall Poolbeg chimneys in Dublin Ireland, lost signal about 1ft above the edge and the prop wash gave her a little wobble as RTH kicked in, I was about 850m away while piloting. Video went a little viral with the likes of the Washington post buying it amongst a lot of other news outlets.
I liked it even more because it was done in 1 take.
Inside the poolbeg chimneys:

There was also this which I'm sure a lot of you have seen when I pulled out my son's loose tooth out with my phantom, I did a week of phone interviews with tv companies over it. 380k hits ;)
Quadcopter tooth pull:

Or this one catching the sunrise over Dublin while flying around the 120m tall spire in the middle of O'Connel St.
Adventurous enough for ya?
Above The Dublin Spire Sunrise:

Reactions: claws
I almost clipped Jesus. I thought I was a bit higher than I was. Skip to 1:15 if thats all your interested in.

Reactions: claws
I almost clipped Jesus. I thought I was a bit higher than I was. Skip to 1:15 if thats all your interested in.
Nice video! Close encounter with Jesus, you don't see that often ;) Flying around that church was really good, especially the shots where you flew between/near the towers.

Reactions: mmee1992
Nice video! Close encounter with Jesus, you don't see that often ;) Flying around that church was really good, especially the shots where you flew between/near the towers.
Thank you! :)

This one isn't daring but my friend having lost his phantom Pv2 on top of a very tall tree up a mountain (see height) I flew my phantom to see if we could mount a rescue operation...

I think they are just some foam tubing, like pipe insulation that have been wrapped around the landing gear

Look at my takeoff and lending. The Naza flight controller allows you to feel pro from the beginning.

And flying above water. (see how it ended :) )

you might want to watch this video

Now that's the way I like to fly - can't yet but it's what I practice!

And I will definitely be watching every one of these videos to learn some new videography techniques! Thanks guys!

This one isn't daring but my friend having lost his phantom Pv2 on top of a very tall tree up a mountain (see height) I flew my phantom to see if we could mount a rescue operation...

Poor Phantom sitting there like a bird! How did the rescue go? Hopefully all is fine :)

Look at my takeoff and lending. The Naza flight controller allows you to feel pro from the beginning.

And flying above water. (see how it ended :) )

Luckily your drone was not above the water when it decided to land itself :)

Nothing a chainsaw can't fix.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie