Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Scottrod said:
Sweet! Now hopefully I get a shipment confirmation email soon....
Please, someone tell us you got a shipping notice, there has to be at least one among us?????? :?

iResq said:
Since the first shipments are going to resellers, it might be easier to go that route.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

When did they say that? I missed any comment like that.
If true that might be why they posted the info on FB and not here...

I thought first ones were going to "the list" and / or pre -orders, in which case it would deffo be someone on here...

gpauk said:
iResq said:
Since the first shipments are going to resellers, it might be easier to go that route.

I thought first ones were going to "the list" and / or pre -orders, in which case it would deffo be someone on here...

Nope look a couple of rotor pixel post back where he was going through things bullet point by bullet point. That was where it was mentioned there was a public sale (us) and private(resellers) sale

Geert said:
iResq said:

Maybe you are right. So why don't you ? What's keeping you waiting ?

Geert.

My number is low enough that I think I'll make first shipment. If not I'll certainly check with B&H.

gpauk said:

Keri posted that he was abandoning the list but did have obligations to resellers to fulfill. It's in the thread somewhere.

We've made hundreds of sales to resellers (including B&H who are going to be offering our gimbal as part of a pre-assembled package with the P2V + case), but that doesn't mean that we're fulfilling all of them before we move onto pre-orders. Quite the opposite - we're sending only a few units to select resellers for further testing/feedback, and at the same time are starting to cross names off of the public pre-order list. We're finally at least making some shipping progress, and are very happy about how things are looking moving forward, with regard to assembly. We've got some more people coming onto the team this weekend to start training, so production numbers should increase week by week as assemblers get into their "groove".

It shouldn't be long before someone on here receives a shipping notification, but I've got no idea which username corresponds with which order, so I have no idea.

Thanks for everyone's patience over the past few weeks! I'm looking forward to some real-world footage from all of you soon!

Keri

Rotorpixel said:
We've made hundreds of sales to resellers (including B&H who are going to be offering our gimbal as part of a pre-assembled package with the P2V + case), but that doesn't mean that we're fulfilling all of them before we move onto pre-orders. Quite the opposite - we're sending only a few units to select resellers for further testing/feedback, and at the same time are starting to cross names off of the public pre-order list. We're finally at least making some shipping progress, and are very happy about how things are looking moving forward, with regard to assembly. We've got some more people coming onto the team this weekend to start training, so production numbers should increase week by week as assemblers get into their "groove".

It shouldn't be long before someone on here receives a shipping notification, but I've got no idea which username corresponds with which order, so I have no idea.

Thanks for everyone's patience over the past few weeks! I'm looking forward to some real-world footage from all of you soon!

Keri

LOL and they think your'e not watching :)

Rotorpixel said:

Keri

Excellent -- many thanks for the update and clarification!! :)
Any chance you could let us know the expected ship date vs order number info? It would be handy to know! :)

Rotorpixel said:

Keri

you should make a list !! research has found lists soothes people and keeps them calm ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: heh heh kidding

I am looking forward to some reviews

Thanks for the update Keri, very encouraging to see the team expanding on the assembly line now the processes are honed. So now, instead of mashing F5 on the rotorpixel webiste for pre-orders to go live we have to keep refreshing our inboxes looking for a shipping notification, eh?! You play us like violins... ;)

I believe there are quite of few of us who are holding their breath waiting for a FedEx moment (email).... being number #361 I feel confident I'll be in the first shipment..... I'm still holding my breath (blue in the face).... I'm confident.... :oops: OOPS, I just took a breath.... holding again..... :?

I feel like a kid Xmas morning. :shock: :geek:

I've got my video shoots all planned, ready to go. Isn't it here yet, must be FedEX fault. What's taking them so long ;) ;) :)

Got my P2V yesterday. First flight went great, even in the cold and wind. Anyway, on both sides of the camera it states "Antenna Inside, Do Not Cover". Will the Rotoxpixel and other gimbals interfere with these antennas?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12