Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

View attachment 18314 Ya ..Ya ...Ya... That's what I said once ! Now look at me !! Don't even know who I am sometimes :eek:
For now I shall call you .........Hell I don't now yet as that's a **** eatin grin if I ever saw one but it will come to me ;)

Just love your sense of humour;););)
Come on dirk, that's not like you to get stumped with a name:)

I'll see if I can get a good cartoon pig aviator then, RP install 1st though:)

LOL ...Na I wouldn't call ya that , me just tired as I've been fightin this all evening trying to make one out of two :eek:
200.jpg

I'll see if I can get a good cartoon pig aviator then, RP install 1st though:)
Ya won't have no problem , just take your time and look at it good before ya place it !!:)

Update!

Installed my RPG, all balanced & working as it should.
1st test flight.... Oh my god what a difference:) the video/picture, out of this world.. Money well spent in my opinion;) thanks rotorpixal/Keri for a brilliant bit of kit, hats off to them:):)

Just a couple of teething problems that I will now refer to the technical thread.

Very happy though.

Update!

1st test flight.... Oh my god what a difference:) the video/picture, out of this world.. Money well spent in my opinion;) thanks rotorpixal/Keri for a brilliant bit of kit, hats off to them:):)

Just a couple of teething problems that I will now refer to the technical thread.

Very happy though.
clapping.gif
23273.jpg
still not you bro ;)

Reactions: Clampit
Update!

Very happy though.

EDIT..

Sorted out my techy problem, I found on power up the camera was pointing slightly down.

I adjusted the " servo travel pitch" pitch centre from -450 as recommended to -540. The camera now sit perfect.:)

I tried to adjust this earlier but I kept getting an error message, not now though......o_O

Soooooo it looks like I have a perfect setup for me anyways!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: dirkclod
Hey Drikclod I bit the bullet and did the update to 3.14 from 3.08 anyways first updated the vision assistant app to the latest one then did the update to the firmware took it outside just to try it out now after I do a compass calibration my red leds just keep flashing until I reboot it a second time then it seems to work but have to power cycle it twice, seen there was a thread on here about guys having that problem but never heard if anyone solved it yet, did you hear anything?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl