Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Heres a question for you guys do your batteries seem tight to get out mine always seems so tight to get it out always have to pull real hard to get it out, just wondering if thats the way it is or is there something I can do to fix this

Ya seems like it was just a balancing issue I just followed the video I just put a mark with a felt pen on the 2 plates where the screws go that you adjust just to have a guide as to how much I actually moved it one way or the other, seemed to work for me didnt have to move it to much now the gimbal stays wherever I put it and when I shut it off it stays level now instead of flipping to one side, no did my first flight already, have flown around 4 times already getting better and braver everytime I go out cant wait to try it with the gimbal havent flown with it yet maybe this weekend if it doesnt rain
I knew ya could do it !!.jpg
;)

Heres a question for you guys do your batteries seem tight to get out mine always seems so tight to get it out always have to pull real hard to get it out, just wondering if thats the way it is or is there something I can do to fix this

Check this out, that's how I do it.

Hope we've got some good weather next weekend. Bank Holiday weekends are normally wet :(

Yeah you're dead right, rain rain rain... Well it MAY be different this year... See what I did there! Little pun... ;) May Day!

Sorry tooooo early in the morning lol

Hey COOL, thanks Clampit gonna go try this method right now lol learn something new everyday

Your more than welcome, that's what we are all here for to help each other out.

Ya seems like it was just a balancing issue I just followed the video I just put a mark with a felt pen on the 2 plates where the screws go that you adjust just to have a guide as to how much I actually moved it one way or the other, seemed to work for me didnt have to move it to much now the gimbal stays wherever I put it and when I shut it off it stays level now instead of flipping to one side, no did my first flight already, have flown around 4 times already getting better and braver everytime I go out cant wait to try it with the gimbal havent flown with it yet maybe this weekend if it doesnt rain
Week end up Sguid o_O Report !

Update,

My RPG is now with Royal Mail (our mail service) in Chelmsford, Essex which is about 20 miles from me. Fingers X I should have it tomorrow. I really hope the weather will hold out this weekend!!

Bet it's like this at the weekend!!:eek:
angry_cloud_animated_avatar_100x100_66147.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Clampit
Nope a slightly different dance but still the chicken one lol
chicken_dance_animated_avatar_100x100_35727.gif

Get ready within the next couple of days for loads of questions dirk... you better be online:p
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
o_O Ain't I always ;) I watch this thread and see when it's posted in porky and will help ya all I can bro !!
Ahaa that not a dance :confused: it's laying an egg :eek:

image.jpg

I'm the one, bottom lefto_O
Many thanks for the offer, reading what you guys went through at install I might just be ok but you never know. That's the good thing about this forum everyone is so knowledgeable & helpful.

Here porky save it and then ya can :D View attachment 17995
Well Dirkclod went out and flew the phantom tonight worked like a charm with the new gimbal except noticed when I got home tonight and was watching the video I had a lot of jittering in different parts of the video must have had a wire touching somewhere seems when the wires touch the camera or are restricted a bit the camera jitters, rearranged them a bit when I got home just finished trying it in the house tilting it back and forth seems to be gone now so that must have been the problem but man is the video smooth now

Nope a slightly different dance but still the chicken one lol
chicken_dance_animated_avatar_100x100_35727.gif

Get ready within the next couple of days for loads of questions dirk... you better be online:p
Did ya get your gimbal Clampit? went out and tried mine tonight wow what a difference was a bit windy out and no jitters what so ever works real good makes the video so smooth, your gonna love it

Yep it makes all of the difference in the world bro !!! If them wire's aren't just right it will cause it to go nuts !!! Ya have to play with the knobs now to really clean it up and that's what me be doing every day just by a little at a time ..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik