Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Did ya get your gimbal Clampit? went out and tried mine tonight wow what a difference was a bit windy out and no jitters what so ever works real good makes the video so smooth, your gonna love it

Hi squiddley, nope not as yet phoned our mailing service with tracking no & they said that it has been delivered, no it ain't.....:( Tried our local postal service who put us onto customs, yep they have it so I've got to pay the duty which is about £48, about $60;) I was hoping to get away with it no such luck.. Never mind. My better half is going to pick it up torrow.

Soo glad you got yours up in the air & happy with the results, it should be me this weekend weather permitting:) good old jellloing then? Just need to play around with it, you're get it sorted.

I'll shout you guys tomorrow when I have it in my hands, can't wait...:):)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey Dirkclod what do you usually do with your batteries, what Ive been doing with mine is I charge them up then go fly and if I fly them down fairly low I charge them up till roughly 2 bars on the battery showing and put them away till next time not sure if this is the right way or not what do you do

Hey Dirkclod what do you usually do with your batteries, what Ive been doing with mine is I charge them up then go fly and if I fly them down fairly low I charge them up till roughly 2 bars on the battery showing and put them away till next time not sure if this is the right way or not what do you do
I fly almost everyday and when I come in as I fly behind my house I just let them cool down and then fill them up .
I keep 3 fully charged all the time .
I wouldn't if I was not going to fly for awhile but that's never the case unless me be broke down . ;)

I fly almost everyday and when I come in as I fly behind my house I just let them cool down and then fill them up .
I keep 3 fully charged all the time .
I wouldn't if I was not going to fly for awhile but that's never the case unless me be broke down . ;)
okay so what would you do if you werent going to fly for a while charge them up to around 2 bars, how longs a safe time limit to leave a fully charged battery if your not gonna use it

There's many threads in here on that but all my battery's will start to discharge down on their own .If not then I would guess around that but me no battery expert bro .
I would have to search back on how long ya could leave it full but like I said if I got gas me gonna burn it :D

Edit / Before we get OT here on battery's look in here and ya might find out more info on this ;)
http://www.phantompilots.com/search/113548/?searchform=1&q=Battery+storage&t=post&o=relevance
Wrong link but hit search there an ya see :oops:

Last edited:
Got it figured out and it works now. As I said before, Kerri at RotorPixel had me order a new control board.

Now I have two questions because I can never seem to get in touch with him:

1. How can I copy the firmware/settings from the new board to my computer for backup?

2. How can I transfer the firmware/settings from the new board to the old board?

Thanks for anyone who is willing to help me with this.

I only have Apple computers, but can borrow a pc laptop if it is absolutely necessary to use that. I would think just doing a data transfer/storage that any computer should work, but…what do I know.

Again, a hearty Thank You! to anyone who can help me with this.

OK.. not sure if this is what ya need but as I was looking at this I realized I need to read the whole thread as it has some very good stuff in it . !
Here is a file,hope it's what ya looking for but have never done what ya ask so me be no help there ;)http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...echnical-discussion.10814/page-17#post-339382
Ok thanks. Yeah, Ranger003 put me on to that thread last week. I can't gather how to do what I want from that, but I will PM him directly and ask.

Thanks.

Ok thanks. Yeah, Ranger003 put me on to that thread last week. I can't gather how to do what I want from that, but I will PM him directly and ask.

Thanks.
Good luck bro !!

Guess what I've got!

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sooooooooooooooooo happy!!

Soooooooooo Jealous!!!!!!!!! But happy for you.

Yep I'm over the moooooon!!
This is where the fun starts, installing it & getting it setup so it performs at its best. I know if i have any problems I can shout the guys here & they can give me a helping hand.;)

Have you ordered one?

Right on Clampit glad to see you got the gimbal, now get it hooked up and lets see some wild videos, not sure how much I can help ya as Im new myself but Ill help ya with whatever I know....have fun

Right...

Going to install my RPGS today, 1st time I've had the chance to play:)
If I have any probs I'll post my questions on the "technical RP" thread.

Dirk, yes I've changed my aviator again... New nickname please:p:p this one will stay me thinks;)

Right...

Going to install my RPGS today, 1st time I've had the chance to play:)
If I have any probs I'll post my questions on the "technical RP" thread.

Dirk, yes I've changed my aviator again... New nickname please:p:p this one will stay me thinks;)
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Ya ..Ya ...Ya... That's what I said once ! Now look at me !! Don't even know who I am sometimes :eek:
For now I shall call you .........Hell I don't now yet as that's a **** eatin grin if I ever saw one but it will come to me ;)

Reactions: Clampit
And just in time for the crap UK weather :(

I think the good old British weather is good for today (Saturday 2nd may)

Then I think we have rain, rain, rain & even more rain, rain, rain.....
image.jpg

Why can't we fly our phantoms in the rain............ Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl