Has anyone tried to replace the DJI Gimbal and Camera for something else?

Reaction score
Just wondering, has anyone tried to replace the DJI Gimbal and Camera for some after market system ?

Mine got damaged after a nasty Crash , jist wondering if anyone tried something different? I send mine to repair s and this is their Response ….Upon first inspection we noticed that your gimbal camera has taken damage and is no longer processing any sort of image upstream. We attempted a firmware update but the gimbal camera would never begin the process. Since we can see damage to the framing that holds your main board we believe the entire gimbal camera system is shot. Sadly, due to the age of this unit we can no longer source parts and have exhausted our inventory on said parts. Since we cannot move forward with repairs we will send the unit back home

What should I do ?

There isn’t anything other than repairing what you have that is available. Your next step would be to move to a newer version of Phantom if you’re stuck on that type of aircraft. A P4 is certainly an upgrade and a P4P would provide a much better camera.
If you make the upgrade decision, I have a few that can fly somewhere else.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl