Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I think it started at 350 going off Pull Up's coffee break, his return, and the first couple of orders posted here. I'm 381...

gfredrone said:
I think it started at 350 going off Pull Up's coffee break, his return, and the first couple of orders posted here. I'm 381...
Hope your right I'm 360
Whats yours Simon?

So if it started at 350, then there are at least 247 individual orders as of this morning. Yes, I know you guys can do math, I just needed to write it out (OCD). Speaking of which, my OCD would be upset if I was only 3 off from such an even rounded number.

gfredrone said:

I believe the orders started with #340. Reason I say this is because I know someone stated they had #347.
I got #353. Hopefully I'll get mind soon.

I did contact Keri towards the end of January and asked to be notified when the preorders would go live. Hopefully that'll but me in the so called "list" lol :

Scottrod said:
I did notice they updated the RC assistant software but that shouldn't have any big affect.
Yes I see that, but that won't have anything to do with recording GPS location and altitude !

pieter va said:
cavaleiro01 said:
I hope you're all wrong, because mine says SQ.....884! :( :eek: :evil:

Placed the order on Feb. , 11th.

I think that's the item number :lol:

Yea, that would be the SKU. The interesting thing though is that my SKU says "SQ1145677". Shouldn't they all be the same SKU? :shock:

Jre said:
pieter va said:
cavaleiro01 said:
I hope you're all wrong, because mine says SQ.....884! :( :eek: :evil:

Placed the order on Feb. , 11th.

I think that's the item number :lol:

Yea, that would be the SKU. The interesting thing though is that my SKU says "SQ1145677". Shouldn't they all be the same SKU? :shock:

Maybe it depends on the country of origin from the payment...

And you´re right, I double checked my order number, it is #....477. Better, although not good enough... :?

Mac RC Assistant released. Windows RC Assistant brought into line (suspect there's either no change or it's just a tweak under the hood). No firmware has been released today. The Release Notes relate to the camera firmware from Jan 20th (1.19) and refer to adding GPS co-ords to your dng metadata.

Stand down, everyone!

Right here
Oops. One Line up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1392915824.301125.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1392915824.301125.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 287

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members