Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

gpauk said:
Today must be the order number vs shipping time list day?

I think so !!
But they are about 5 hours I belive behind us so only about 6:30 AM
Come on Keri get up !!!!! :lol:

Bigvern said:
gpauk said:
Today must be the order number vs shipping time list day?

I think so !!
But they are about 5 hours I belive behind us so only about 6:30 AM
Come on Keri get up !!!!! :lol:

What??? You mean they are *not* working 24/7 on our gimbals, fuelled by coffee and a fanatical devotion to customer service? :mrgreen:

cavaleiro01 said:
sbooneaz said:
From the Rotorpixel facebook page on 18 Feb:

Let the assembly begin!

We're starting to ship units out this week, but have a long road of pre-orders to fulfill ahead of us. If you've placed an order, please be patient while we carefully assemble each one for you.

And, if you're thinking about placing an order, expect at least a 4-6 week wait to receive yours. There's a long line-up!

I ordered mine on the 11 Feb... So maybe sometime in mid March for me, order #499. Can't wait!

Mine is #477, ordered on the 10th (in Canada..) and this is what Keri wrote to me yesterday, after I asked him "any chance of knowing when do you estimate you will send my order?"
"You've got almost 200 orders ahead of yours which need to be fulfilled first, so it'll be at least 4-5 weeks before that will be possible".

Patience is a virtue....a huge one, in this case!

So, hopefully, end of March, early April, mid April....I guess :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Holly Crap. My order is #1402072530.

Your our order #477 is expected in mid April .....

so I should expect mine in Mid April too, but April 2018. :shock:

smatty2023 said:
Hi, how do you know what order you are in?, which numbers are my pecking order?

If you ordered, already, check the reply mail from Rotorpixel. In your order number the last 3 digits are the ones that really count.

cavaleiro01 said:
Mine is #477, ordered on the 10th (in Canada..) and this is what Keri wrote to me yesterday, after I asked him "any chance of knowing when do you estimate you will send my order?"
"You've got almost 200 orders ahead of yours which need to be fulfilled first, so it'll be at least 4-5 weeks before that will be possible".

This would strengthen the thought that the orders started at 300 (and I'm 345!). However, it does not take into account the "list".

iResq said:
cavaleiro01 said:

This would strengthen the thought that the orders started at 300 (and I'm 345!). However, it does not take into account the "list".
But, what if the list only contains 50 or so names..... then your number would be good.... :D

Anybody out there get one of these yet?
order.png

Pull_Up said:
Now then, officially when does a week end, then... Friday? Saturday? Sunday?!

;)
Good question Keri, can you answer that for us? Almost make me believe that there is a new modification going on? Or maybe the postal service in Canada is closed on Fridays? :?:

I think it's just gone 5 PM out there, some of us are going to get a lovely surprise soon saying units have been shipped !
Glen wishful thinking !!!!!!!!!!!!

MattOlieman said:
Ohhhhh, I think we all need to take a deep breath ;) I'm sure they are doing the best they can.....

I don't think they are going out today... Maybe next week! Keep smiling... go fly you phantom.

F6Rider said:
OK, so I am #436 ordered on the 10th. With any luck I might be getting a tracking number by mid-March.

Im right behind ya.. 438. Mid march is doable. Hopefully no later than the first week in April. It would be nice to have for a trip but It wouldn't be the end of the world. Hers hoping.

JJ

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews