Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

In the 'manual', it says to "Insert white thumbscrews, and screw in 6-8 revolutions". Has anyone gone more than 8 or less than 6??

Ive had about 4 flights with mine so far, started on 8 and went down to 6 and the jello got worse. So Im assuming I need to go above 8 for the video to get better.

I have to take my Vision apart again and wont get to try the above for a few days, so Im just curious who's done what.

Hahahaha good one dirkclod
LOL..Ya that one looks better in there but to bad he can't do this..
white_chicken_stay_cool_animated_avatar_100x100_90573.gif
;)

Well guys ya ain't gonna believe this !!! But I just got an e-mail from the man himself that my gimbal is fixed and ready to be shipped :eek: All is well there now and we need to delete all this negative crap before he see's it and thinks we didn't have any faith in him ! ;)View attachment 17353 :D and as bad as my gimbal was he wasn't bad at all on the price :):)
Well it's been 10 days since I posted this annnnnnnnnd

RPG back.jpg
Whoop ..here it is !!!!!!!! :cool:
images5E36OZK9.jpg

Reactions: Fplvert and Cyclone
Ok, lets see some fresh video please :cool:

Yayyyyyyy well done Dirk.

Don't forget to take the cap off :)
LOL yea ! What's cool is with the new compass skids and the spacers for the antennas the 200 doesn't hit when it goes down at all !!
The scroll wheel will keep it up on start up but if I forget to roll it up it's not a issue :)

Glad you got yours back dirkclod, happy chappy, yeah!:)

Update on mine, it's in the UK, tracking info, GBLALA, estimated delivery date, 29/04/15 next Wednesday yipppeeee.....

Reactions: dirkclod
Glad you got yours back dirkclod, happy chappy, yeah!:)

Update on mine, it's in the UK, tracking info, GBLALA, estimated delivery date, 29/04/15 next Wednesday yipppeeee.....
Hey...ya getting as bad as me with da avatars o_O

Damnit children, Halloween isn't for many months.

YOu put those away right now.

Keep us up to date with your repaired RP, next week I'll be asking soooooo many questions about mine so make sure your ready..:):)

Mine should be here tomorrow morning fingers crossed to bad a guys gotta work tomorrow :(

Dang Squiddley,
You's got a Giant Wally World and all kinds of stuff up there.
We have an IGA and 3 stop lights.

I'm looking forward to seeing videos from your neck of the woods. Keep going to work, someone has to pay for new parts. ;)

well IGA and 2 stop lights gives ya lots of flyin space lol, ya I know ever since I got into this hobby thats seems to be where my moneys goin, always find something I want or need, okay maybe more just want and not need but you know what I mean...oh well cant take the money with ya when ya die might as well enjoy it.......:)
and hey its fun aint it.....

Reactions: Cyclone
Yep, it's fun.

The Circus doesn't come to town anymore, so I'm thinking this is the greatest show on earth, and over earth, now that I think about it.

Later

LOL yea ! What's cool is with the new compass skids and the spacers for the antennas the 200 doesn't hit when it goes down at all !!
The scroll wheel will keep it up on start up but if I forget to roll it up it's not a issue :)
I got my new legs with the compass built in yesterday. Going to install it today/tomorrow. The Hobbyking legs I have now are ok but I prefer the look of official landing legs.
Im a fussy git :(

Clampit, If its in the UK you may get it today/tomorrow. It took about 12 days for mine to arrive. I know Royal mail can be slow but not that slow. Just wait for your delivery card and go get it :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures