Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

o_O Well that just made my day seeing Geert's name again :mad:
And if ya don't know don't ask ;) just saying
They are worth waiting on and it was the crown I put on mine
after about 6 month's of experimenting with my bird to get it where I wanted it.
Even got to use it a few times before that crash.
I do wish he at least had someone to monitor the E-Mails though
as then I would know what to expect on having it fixed ;)

Well guys ya ain't gonna believe this !!! But I just got an e-mail from the man himself that my gimbal is fixed and ready to be shipped :eek: All is well there now and we need to delete all this negative crap before he see's it and thinks we didn't have any faith in him ! ;)
**** myself.png
:D and as bad as my gimbal was he wasn't bad at all on the price :):)

Reactions: Cyclone
Just got an email as well mind is now relieved and at rest deleted my last comment as well just was worried that's all but all is good now
LOL... He done read it dude and that's funny as hell !!!! :D:D I know what ya mean though !! He just a busy man I guess ;)

And ya happy about that look at my new post in GD ;) Now me really happy !! :D

Hi guys,
I'm so pleased for you both regarding having contact with RP (Keri)
I've still not heard anything at the mo:( perhaps he's working his way down his email list, I might be next:)

Another smile regarding your picture dirkclop:):):);)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I told him some folks were worried at around 5 or 6;00 today and he was away from his computer and told me he was gonna get caught up soon . He was out shipping some and mine then so maybe you will hear from him soon ! If not just keep shooting him an e mail every day ;)
I did tell him to look in here but I don't know if he did or not .:) Wonder what they changed to the board this time ? Tried to log in and it was shut down for a moment :confused:

Hi guys,
I'm so pleased for you both regarding having contact with RP (Keri)
I've still not heard anything at the mo:( perhaps he's working his way down his email list, I might be next:)

Another smile regarding your picture dirkclop:):):);)
blank stare.png
Dude like that's dirkclod not dirkclop o_O;)

View attachment 17377 Dude like that's dirkclod not dirkclop o_O;)

Sorry lol, that's my good old iPad for ya, you know what it's like you type something in & the pad changes it... dirkcloooooood... See it's done it again:):). Only playing!!

As soon as I hear anything from RP I'll shout you guys.

Yayyyyyyy, Well done chaps, I knew he wasnt gonna take your money and run.

Clampit, you will get yours soon :)

Just got an email as well mind is now relieved and at rest deleted my last comment as well just was worried that's all but all is good now

Have you been given a tracking number? let me know when you receive your gimbal so we can exchange notes, well you can help me out if I need it. Still not had any email contact as yet but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed:)

Have you been given a tracking number? let me know when you receive your gimbal so we can exchange notes, well you can help me out if I need it. Still not had any email contact as yet but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed:)
Sounds good will do Clampit, havent got a tracking number yet he told me he was shipping it either friday or monday so Im hoping tomorrow to get one...will keep in touch

Sounds good will do Clampit, havent got a tracking number yet he told me he was shipping it either friday or monday so Im hoping tomorrow to get one...will keep in touch
So he did get back with ya ?

EDIT / Never mind I read back and saw !

Last edited:

Great stuff, I've emailed Keri again tonight asking for an update. Hope I get an email back, you never know! Keep you updated.

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

After 3 weeks & many emails I've finally heard back from RP.
Yep it's on its way... I've got a tracking number so now I can keep tabs on my new toy:):)

I know it's been mentioned earlier in this topic, saves me trying to find the answer but how do I track it when it gets into the UK?

I would like to say "thank you Keri RP" regarding the above. I've now got something to look forward to.

Can't wait to get it now.. Roll on the next couple of weeks, nothing like wishing my life away;);):)

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

After 3 weeks & many emails I've finally heard back from RP.
Yep it's on its way... I've got a tracking number so now I can keep tabs on my new toy:):)

I know it's been mentioned earlier in this topic, saves me trying to find the answer but how do I track it when it gets into the UK?

I would like to say "thank you Keri RP" regarding the above. I've now got something to look forward to.

Can't wait to get it now.. Roll on the next couple of weeks, nothing like wishing my life away;);):)
It should be transferred over to Royalpost or whatever ya call it there and then it should beable to track it .
That's how I did it here . Great Keri got ya the info bro :)

It should be transferred over to Royalpost or whatever ya call it there and then it should beable to track it .
That's how I did it here . Great Keri got ya the info bro :)

Thanks for the info dirkclod, I'll keep you all posted when I recieve it.

Just changed me aviator, thanks for the post regarding how to do it dirkclod. Thumbs up to ya!

Thanks for the info dirkclod, I'll keep you all posted when I recieve it.

Just changed me aviator, thanks for the post regarding how to do it dirkclod. Thumbs up to ya!
Cool !! Tell SpongeBob Hi for me ;):)

Glad to hear everyones heard from Keri, now just to wait for it to come says mine will be here on thursday, yahooooooooo cant wait......Happy Dance hahahahahaha
Here's ya one
shake_that_animated_avatar_100x100_24487.gif
;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4