Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Just checked my spam folder again, no joy.:(

Lol, yeah checked that hoping it was there a couple of weeks ago but I'll have another look.

Hi squiddley, yes ordered the same as you, got NO tracking number so I email Keri just to confirm my order he did reply to tell me I had the last one in stock but more were being manufactured, it would take about 7 days to deliver to the UK. That's the last time I heard from him (3 weeks ago)

So I take it you've not had a tracking number either?
No tracking number nothing tried emailing no response I even found a phone number for Keri tried calling this morning but all I got was a voice mail , it was him on the voice mail anyways, don't really know what to do my credit card company said give him till Monday to give a tracking number then should I proceed with a complaint for an investigation don't want to wait to long and find out there's nothing I can do cause it's a lot of money

So we are both in the same boat, disappointing isn't it? I'll give it until Monday too and then I'll contact my bank and see what they/we can do about it, I just hope there is something we can do or that's a lot of money down the drain!
Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same.
Good luck!
Sounds good I will definetly let you know if I hear anything hopefully we didn't get screwed

I did some research and di find a phone number for Keri Wilk (owner) tried calling this morning but got a voice mail, left a message for him to call me but no call
o_O Ya sure that that's his # ?

Also another thing, and I don't mean this in a bad way, you have registered with the RPG site with the right email address haven't you? It's not the first time someone has put the wrong email address in and then complained that he hasn't heard anything.

I don't think Keri will stitch people up, he has sent out loads of gimbals and would have done it to everyone.

Thought about that as well but I have the right email in there just checked again as I used auto fill to fill in the info and just tried it again email is correct

Also another thing, and I don't mean this in a bad way, you have registered with the RPG site with the right email address haven't you? It's not the first time someone has put the wrong email address in and then complained that he hasn't heard anything.

I don't think Keri will stitch people up, he has sent out loads of gimbals and would have done it to everyone.

Hi Cyclone, yes my email is also correct I had received emails from Keri just after I placed my order. I just don't know why he's not returning our mails.

Hi Cyclone, yes my email is also correct I had received emails from Keri just after I placed my order. I just don't know why he's not returning our mails.
Well been doing some research on Keri Wil on the net to try and figure out why no one is getting emails from him and have discovered a few things, the guy is a pretty busy guy hes also an underwater photographer that just shot some sort of amazing underwater footage of some sort of whales that made him I guess a big deal in the underwater photography world I guess, just in March last month he was in the Domincan taking people on dive trips, so maybe thats why he hasnt emailed but that still no excuse to let your other business (Rotorpixel) go to crap when youve got orders comin in the least he could have did was let everyone know whos ordering whats happening, just thought Id share what I found out with ya

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for that Sguiddley and I agree 100% ! Before I did order mine he was on a trip and it said so on the site but he come back and did answer one of my emails but then nothing .Maybe we hear something soon from them ;)

That must be his video on the RPG website demonstrating his gimbal.

Could be that someone in charge of the gimbal business is slacking off. I know its not helping but give it a bit more time for him to get back to you.

That must be his video on the RPG website demonstrating his gimbal.

Could be that someone in charge of the gimbal business is slacking off. I know its not helping but give it a bit more time for him to get back to you.
Dad gone cables.jpg
But I want my gimbal back fixed now Cyclone :(

Reactions: Cyclone
You will.........cant say when, but you will! ;)

Last edited:
Keri is a Po piece of work, it is a shame that he developed one of the greatest product at the beginning of the Drones explosion, if the Gimbal making would be his priority he would be Millionare by know, vut this is not his priority.
At the beginning when the product was coming out, there were people who place advance orders and were waiting for over 4 months. He jad lot of people that were holding this forum for him and defending his behavior.
One and half year later, still people getting trap under this cloudy business.
Customer service is not important for him, je claims to have personnel working for him, but when he is gone which is very often the operation comes to a hold. Which imply that is one man operation.
I compare his modus operandi to the Chinese customer service concept which is close to none.
Once again, excellent product, bad person representing and managing, it is a shame a a case study for business management.
My greeting ti the old original group whch I don't thnk that they wben exist here any more Pull-Up, gunslinger, fernandez, Geert , weaponshot among others, they used to maintain the group, giving hope and providimg technical advise.
Good luck to those that still purchasing this product, your product will shows soon or later, which is better than neverthis was writing from my telephone, excuse my errors.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Well been doing some research on Keri Wil on the net to try and figure out why no one is getting emails from him and have discovered a few things, the guy is a pretty busy guy hes also an underwater photographer that just shot some sort of amazing underwater footage of some sort of whales that made him I guess a big deal in the underwater photography world I guess, just in March last month he was in the Domincan taking people on dive trips, so maybe thats why he hasnt emailed but that still no excuse to let your other business (Rotorpixel) go to crap when youve got orders comin in the least he could have did was let everyone know whos ordering whats happening, just thought Id share what I found out with ya

Well that could be the problem then, if he's out filming he's not going to send out gimbals. It may be worth waiting a bit longer for a reply or better still the gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub