Official P3 Range Leaderboard

This belongs on the suicide one-way list, you made an oversight Jake, please make the correction[emoji41]
Lee had posted that this flight NEVER made it home, some of us have not counted flights that were in eyesight but didnt land at our feet.
Okey! I'll request to move it ^^

Okey! I'll request to move it ^^
Its obvious that you have the skill,knowledge, equipment,& guts to make it that far, and that long, that you will make it a complete round trip soon[emoji41]good flyin Lee!

Reactions: Lee SK
55117 feet and back with The Horizon Terminator extreme boosted and the Horizon power mod V3 5200 split this was a crazy flight I barely made it back had to fly back most of the way on ATT mode thought I was going to get a better push then I did. Drone landed in the grass about 20 feet from where I took off parallel.
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Hey Jake let's get unknowns numbers back up on the board, at least I haven't been seeing them on my end ,it shows his name but not his numbers[emoji41]

I don't own a P4 yet, so I'm going to have to choose the P3. Everything I've seen has shown the P4 to be capable of distance, maybe just slightly harder to achieve
Lee I have both in my opinion the P3 in perfect conditions as of right now with the Battery Tech that's out there will go further but that could all change so few of us has the Phantom 4 modded and it's a faster drone so it has the potential to be a better long-range drone right now we're all trying to feel it out it's only been out a couple months now and I'm close to Breaking 10 miles with it it took me over a year to do the same with the P3. I think a year from now it will be a very small margin of distance separating them and the Phantom 4 could end up being a better long-range drone in the end

Lee I have both in my opinion the P3 in perfect conditions as of right now with the Battery Tech that's out there will go further but that could all change so few of us has the Phantom 4 modded and it's a faster drone so it has the potential to be a better long-range drone right now we're all trying to feel it out it's only been out a couple months now and I'm close to Breaking 10 miles with it it took me over a year to do the same with the P3. I think a year from now it will be a very small margin of distance separating them and the Phantom 4 could end up being a better long-range drone in the end
Thank you for your posting^^

My modded battery and external packs show up Tuesday from Horizon. Can't wait to see how far I can push stock antennas with windsurfer.

I'm guessing 25000, good luck bro!

Im hoping to get out a bit further, 30k would be nice. I hit 25,347 feet with a few bars still on windsurfers, just didn't quite make it back. You real long range guys are motivating to watch.

zBPYspu.jpg

Those MultiStar LIHv's are really light for their size and come with a 10C rating. Which is plenty enough for an external for a phantom
Thanks man I'm running Zippys but you can't beat the weight on these multistars

Roughly 23,000 on a stock P3P

hey man, sorry, its furthest distance away from home point, not total flight distance. see how far you can go in a straight line away from home point, then turn back and get back to the home point. the furthest away distance is your number. cheers!

i'm getting excited, batteries showed today. Horizon got them out quickly, quality looks great as well.

OgW5K17.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3