Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Well that was extremely disappointing. A measly 56MPH in ATTI going with the wind. The wind is sporadic but still. Oh well, I'll start messing around a bit and try to figure it out. (She still loves me :innocent:).

Jerry

(All you can do is try! Quitters never win and winners never quit!)

View attachment 52862

**** that's some prime real estate there. [emoji106]

Reactions: dirtybum
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
10.068 miles with the P3 53,157 ft. IMG_0087.PNG IMG_0088.PNG

Reactions: Lee SK and Jtrjr
Must just be good conditions down there for optimum battery performance! You seem to ring out just a little more out of your bats than people in other regions, and I noticed John Weigel had a record flight this weekend as well with the P2 stock battery!
Very inspiring from both of you
Hi, This is Lee SK from Korea.
What kind of the battery do you use for 2ea x external battery?

Must just be good conditions down there for optimum battery performance! You seem to ring out just a little more out of your bats than people in other regions, and I noticed John Weigel had a record flight this weekend as well with the P2 stock battery!
Very inspiring from both of you
thanks Mike I left a little on the table I might have been able to squeeze another 2 or 3 minutes out of the battery but it was really good flying conditions if I would have had boosters on the antenna I could have stayed under 200 feet all the way out at that altitude I was running almost 30 miles an hour on the way back I was doing 36 that's enough for an 11 mile run I know it's possible at least the weather's just going to get better and better where you're at won't be long till you break 10 miles.

thanks Mike I left a little on the table I might have been able to squeeze another 2 or 3 minutes out of the battery but it was really good flying conditions if I would have had boosters on the antenna I could have stayed under 200 feet all the way out at that altitude I was running almost 30 miles an hour on the way back I was doing 36 that's enough for an 11 mile run I know it's possible at least the weather's just going to get better and better where you're at won't be long till you break 10 miles.
Those speeds are perfect!!
Yeah I know you're right I just got to find the right battery

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures