Official P3 Range Leaderboard

You got extremely lucky with your splits, maybe they were soldered different or something, I don't think it could only be your environment(humidity,temps)
versus mine ! If I were to send you my 6.6, 5.2, and V3 I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get that get a flight time with them. And yes the weight of the 6.6 definitely could factor in the lower flight time but it would be more balanced on sidesaddle's than on the back and I got 39+ minutes with it on the back. So I'm glad that you had luck with the splits but not many people have, how many do you know that I have?
I guess we'll see I'm buying another set this week if they didn't work I wouldn't use them.

Reactions: Rueben
I guess we'll see I'm buying another set this week if they didn't work I wouldn't use them.
No I believe that they work for you, and I think your doing some amazing flights w/ them, I havent gotten those results even in calm warm testing conditions. But I'll keep "flyin n tryin" til I do find the bat that works for me. So far its the multi star 5.2 single!
Do you know what brand of battery Will is splitting for the 6.6 mod?

No I believe that they work for you, and I think your doing some amazing flights w/ them, I havent gotten those results even in calm warm testing conditions. But I'll keep "flyin n tryin" til I do find the bat that works for me. So far its the multi star 5.2 single!
I am sure the same one you used.

Yes that would be worth a try, the four-point for multi stars are too heavy to run two of them in my opinion. What brand do you recommend
These don't exist in that light weight and lihv. Not even 3000...

I believe Unknown as well, but I get the same bad results with split ones, modded in the UK. only non split ones are good, but far from 39 minutes. 32 if I'm lucky... Maybe FL has a better climate.

Reactions: dirtybum
Please add me Jake, thanks.. same spot as on the P4 board
f8b41d8d-3aef-41b2-9d23-64721e226563.png

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
How can you upload your Phantom's flight Records file to flytrex? These day, I can't upload my record files because of upload error ,,,,,
What do you mean Lee? I've always just flown with the device attached right to the side recording my flight. Are you talking about uploading a flight that you made without the device attached to the aircraft. Because I've heard that they no longer allow that, for quite a few months now

What do you mean Lee? I've always just flown with the device attached right to the side recording my flight. Are you talking about uploading a flight that you made without the device attached to the aircraft. Because I've heard that they no longer allow that, for quite a few months now
Yes! I just tried uploading without flytrex device. but they said "Doing fix this issue" Thank you for your notice.

I heard that Flytrx wasn't going to allow uploading anymore, but you have to fly with the actual device on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus