New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised I haven't had a team of lawyers emailing me with a whole can of sue my whoop ***. Idle threats....

Reactions: dirkclod
If the mods don't remove his account you should send a letter demanding the host (http://www.godaddy.com) take this entire site down. It is within DJI's right to demand such action.
Please. It isn't in DJI's right to take any action against anybody but the actual leaker who signed an NDA. Trying to take action against a product advocate site would be infinitely more damaging than this leak. A leak is a leak, NDA is NDA, but this leak is doing nothing but stimulating business for DJI.

And of this info was copyrighted the DMCA will come into play. To the owner of this site.. Noncompliance may result in a loss of immunity for liability under the DMCA.

Just saying... Laugh all you want... Tell me how much you are laughing your *** off when you *** is getting sued.

Definitely the funniest thing I've read this year.. The fact you're supposedly serious makes it even more awesome.

So Mal, you caused all the phantom arms to crack and now we're all getting sued!

How can you live with yourself?

Last edited:
You are just like the people who shoot at drones... Right...
And youre the type to burn your finger to see if fire is hot. Then sue Bic for not letting you now before hand. Is there a point to your ignorant statement? Or should I proceed with contacting my attorney? I'm sure I can take everything you own in a slander case.

Definitely the funniest thing I've read this year.. The fact you're supposedly serious makes it even more awesome.

So Mal, you caused all the phantom arms to crack and now we're all get sued!

How can you live with yourself?
Haha yep I creep into everyone's house at night when you are all asleep, borrow your phantoms and fly them like a mad chimp until they get the stress fractures. I can only do 3 a night but I'll get through them all eventually!
I'm like bad Santa

This thread has turned into a gabfest. No more useful information being disseminated. Maybe I'll borrow Tahoe Ed's mystical powers to discombobulate it. ;)

This thread has turned into a gabfest. No more useful information being disseminated. Maybe I'll borrow Tahoe Ed's mystical powers to discombobulate it. ;)
Yep dead right, no need for it to go downhill and I think it's the first time ever to say keep the thread on topic. NDAs disclosure of info updates theres loads there to talk about but some of the comments are funny as hell :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Cheers mate good to see ya still around. You know me man I don't do things by half. I'm sure a few feathers need to be ruffled so no better man for the job. I'm still waiting on a dji lawyer to try hit me with something but let me use my first Meme back with

MODERATOR ACTION - Meme removed... @Mal_PV2_Ireland - you know better than to post stuff like that in a family forum. Keep in mind all ages can see this content and cursing is not allowed per the guidelines. Keep it clean guys.
Only seeing this now, apologies, my bad!

I thought this was funny..

NDA Leak On Facebook & Phantom Pilots,
One of us and let me make this clear its was not me have leaked the latest FW update information on Facebook and PP forums,

You Have broken your NDA, Details have been passed to DJI regarding the posts.

Not only have you broken your NDA you have risked future Beta tests for the rest of us.

I really hope you are happy with your self.

III% Streve id like to know where you got this information that you thought was so funny from, as that in its self is a breach of the NDA,

Everyone, please remain calm! Life as we know it will go on! :)

First off, let's end the name calling right now.

Second, leaks are a fact of life. You can't put the milk back in the bottle. It's out.

Third, as far as I know, Mal has broken none of the forum guidelines with his post.

Fourth, @Tahoe Ed , @blade strike , I get the frustration but we can't just remove things that you request. I will defer to Jacob but as far as I can tell, unless Mal is in under NDA with DJI, he is under no obligation to protect your trade secrets. I can write "proprietary and confidential" all over my documents but that doesn't mean it precludes someone from disseminating them unless an NDA is in place.

Fifth, @blade strike, if you really want to end your account, I'll take it up with Jacob. I can't do it. But I'd be really sad to see you go. We've always welcomed your presence here.

Finally, this is just to say, I am trying to be as impartial as possible here. Not taking any sides.

Second, leaks are a fact of life. You can't put the milk back in the bottle. It's out.

Third, as far as I know, Mal has broken none of the forum guidelines with his post.

Fourth, @Tahoe Ed , @blade strike , I get the frustration but we can't just remove things that you request. I will defer to Jacob but as far as I can tell, unless Mal is in under NDA with DJI, he is under no obligation to protect your trade secrets.

Fifth, @blade strike, if you really want to end your account, I'll take it up with Jacob. I can't do it. But I'd be really sad to see you go. We've always welcomed your presence here.

Finally, this is just to say, I am trying to be as impartial as possible here. Not taking any sides.

Voice of reason

If you don't see the value, then the app is not for you. Some users purchased the app and love it so much, even asked for PayPal account to donate more for supporting the development though it's unnecessary.

Com'on now....

You might be wanting more user's here to invest in your app, but that's not a good way to go about it. If someone feels your app is over priced you should respect their opinion and leave it alone. west drone is not the 1st to point out the pricing of your app.

With new app's appearing each month or sooner, it gives user's additional options in that market. Nowadays if a user's likes a feature they go to the developer they have a good re pore with and ask them to include the feature.

Reactions: louforgiveno

Fourth, @Tahoe Ed , @blade strike , I get the frustration but we can't just remove things that you request. I will defer to Jacob but as far as I can tell, unless Mal is in under NDA with DJI, he is under no obligation to protect your trade secrets. I can write "proprietary and confidential" all over my documents but that doesn't mean it precludes someone from disseminating them unless an NDA is in place.

Yep please close it.. the rules on the site are a joke..

Reactions: hot dog and Wilfros
The only breach of NDA breach on this site was from dji testers and/or staff confirming the info I posted.

Mal

Nice try, everyone knows it was copy and past from the beta notes, plus I have a completely different nda than the public test NDA.

This was just the straw that broke the camels back.. this site allows things that wouldn't be tolerated on any other forum. Not worth my time or anyone else's time to continue to support a site that allows all this type of behavior.

Good day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart