New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom 3 Advanced

What's New

1. Optimize aircraft performance with GS feature enabled.

2. Add 2.7K video output option for camera. Need use with latest beta APP. Android users can test this first.

Bug Fixed

1. Fixed the issue that APP alerts "Aircraft moving is detected" each time the aircraft powers on.

What's New
1. Crash bug fixed.
2. Add 2.7K video support for Phantom 3 Advanced.
3. Add RTH altitude alert when aircraft takes off or triggers GS task.
4. Optimize some UI experience.

Phantom 3 Professional

What's New

Bug Fixed

1. Fixed the issue that APP alerts "Aircraft moving is detected" each time the aircraft powers on.

Phantom 3 Advanced

What's New

2. Add 2.7K video output option for camera. Need use with latest beta APP. Android users can test this first.

Bug Fixed

Add 2.7k video are you sure? This would be a great added feature but I doubt it

Reactions: D4T_PoM
there is no sense to give the advanced model 2,7k and the pro model not.

Sure there is. Pro has full 4K support, Advanced is capped at 1080p when it probably uses the same sensor as the Pro model does. Standard supports 2.7k but is limited by a less advanced controller and costs less.

It makes perfect sense to bump the video resolution (it's just firmware that controls it anyway) up to 2.7k on the Advanced since it costs more than the Standard. It's a good move and I'm sure Advanced users will be very happy about this.

So the firmware of the P3A will allow a upgrade of the camera hardware with a 2.7k camera of the P3S

Hi Mal welcome back not heard from you in a while, the news your back with is good news for advanced owners that's for sure. Back with a bang, I like it. Lol hope all is well.
Cheers mate good to see ya still around. You know me man I don't do things by half. I'm sure a few feathers need to be ruffled so no better man for the job. I'm still waiting on a dji lawyer to try hit me with something but let me use my first Meme back with

MODERATOR ACTION - Meme removed... @Mal_PV2_Ireland - you know better than to post stuff like that in a family forum. Keep in mind all ages can see this content and cursing is not allowed per the guidelines. Keep it clean guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I see it is and now this is me reading between the same lines as you are reading that I shared is the pro of course will get 2.7k it really only mentions GS after that. I bet they will be the first update with poi and follow me to come after because they they aren't finished, aren't mentioned and 2.7k is capable bit just not enabled and dji can already do GS FROM THE P2V P2V+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.