New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upping the Advanced to 2.7K would be a good way to compensate for the crap we've all been dealing with around the tilted horizon. I was fine with 1080P so I went with the advanced, but with the tilted horizon I'm left with no option to edit out the horizon due to an unacknowledged defect unless I want less than 1080P final product.

I say bring on the 2.7K! :)

Reactions: AlmostTan
Interesting, how big is DJI comparing to Apple? I always see leaks from Apple or even some specific websites for leaking Apple stuffs.

I know some of you suffering from horizon tilted, the new FPV Camera app probably manages to fix it with Auto Gibmal Roll Adjustment.

11885385_616499195119557_2753278608673918990_n.png

Reactions: Oso and Fplvert
Interesting, how big is DJI comparing to Apple? I always see leaks from Apple or even some specific websites for leaking Apple stuffs.

I know some of you suffering from horizon tilted, the new FPV Camera app probably manages to fix it with Auto Gibmal Roll Adjustment.

11885385_616499195119557_2753278608673918990_n.png
not worth $24. bucks............ get the price right you want 10 people or a 1000 ?????

Reactions: flyNfrank
not worth $24. bucks............ get the price right you want 10 people or a 1000 ?????
If you don't see the value, then the app is not for you. Some users purchased the app and love it so much, even asked for PayPal account to donate more for supporting the development though it's unnecessary.

Last edited:
If you don't see the value, then the app is not for you. Some users purchased the app and love it so much, even asked for PayPal account to donate for supporting the development though it's unnecessary.

Not at $24.00 your right and I think the few you have that's good..You could always find people to pay for things, but if it is really a good app and is worth it, that is great and if the market is willing to pay that is great too. But your app will not at that price sorry.

You have to think of competition with others that will have there apps up soon and DJI puting more features and will be doing better. your is at this point a novelty at a premium price.

My thoughts are for to you price right being a novelty type app you will not sell that many, people talk and if it is not great you will not sell much but if you priced right many would consider buying whether they liked it or not.. You see so many people think there app is worth a high price and some are but this is not. if you had priced this at $5.00 I think you would have a lot more that would try it and maybe use it from time to time..

As I said if it was a great app okay people still would really think about spending $24.00 for a app.

How many apps have you paid for that were $24.00 ??? I bet not one.

Just giving the idea

and at this point people flying wanting more and willing to donate to PayPal for support are inpatient and desperate that someone would and has the ability to develop the app because they can't.

It's great that you do have the ability don't give up that's cool.

I feel if you think about it a bit you could make a app that people could feel good that they paid for your time and you worked on making it better as time go's by and reasonably priced you would have a following and more people would purchase your app.

Reactions: ViperNuke and atki
Not at $24.00 your right and I think the few you have that's good..You could always find people to pay for things, but if it is really a good app and is worth it, that is great and if the market is willing to pay that is great too. But your app will not at that price sorry.

You have to think of competition with others that will have there apps up soon and DJI puting more features and will be doing better. your is at this point a novelty at a premium price.

My thoughts are for to you price right being a novelty type app you will not sell that many, people talk and if it is not great you will not sell much but if you priced right many would consider buying whether they liked it or not.. You see so many people think there app is worth a high price and some are but this is not. if you had priced this at $5.00 I think you would have a lot more that would try it and maybe use it from time to time..

As I said if it was a great app okay people still would really think about spending $24.00 for a app.

Just giving the idea

and at this point people flying wanting more and willing to donate to PayPal for support are inpatient and desperate that someone would and has the ability to develop the app because they can't.

I feel if you think about it a bit you could make a app that people could feel good that they paid for your time and you worked on making it better as time go's by and reasonably priced you would have a following and more people would purchase your app.
Stack it high and sell it low!!

I will do what I can to shut you down. I am not sure how you got the information but it is not yours to share.

Mal, while you may not have an NDA on file you are still in violation in disseminating proprietary information. We gave you no permission to post the information. Blade and I do post information but we have permission from DJI to do so. You had no such permission.

LMFAOOOOOOOO Shut him down?! LMFAOOO Hes gunna send DJI after u!!! LOLOLOL Who said it was proprietary info? Wait...the iPhone 6s is coming this fall. Ooooopppssss! The Phantom 4 is coming next year....OOOOPPPPSSSS That was hilarious!!!!! So, obviously this is true so when is it being released? LOL DJI and Ed probably had a meeting about this post or a conference call! Code red! Code red!!! LOL
DJI: Mal_PV2_Ireland spill the fri rie! How he know info? This sum dum guy!

Last edited:

Just giving the idea

Definitely agree.. If it was $5 id buy it, at $24 (over $30AU) not a chance.. As west drone said DJI will put out a fix soon and your app wont sell at all. Best to get the volume out there before that happens and in the process make more money.

What people fail to understand is just because something is in a test it does not mean it will make final release, this just raises hopes that may never happen.

People risk their own units for the benefit of all to provide everyone with a stable platform, DJI have been making huge strides to try and improve FW rollout but if people keep releasing confidential information that will stop and we will go back to how it was before.

It also affect DJI staggery, leaking this has huge ramifications in regards to DJI competitors.

Finally, btw posting confidential posts from else where is also bang out of order, that is also a breach of your NDA.

What people fail to understand is just because something is in a test it does not mean it will make final release, this just raises hopes that may never happen.

People risk their own units for the benefit of all to provide everyone with a stable platform, DJI have been making huge strides to try and improve FW rollout but if people keep releasing confidential information that will stop and we will go back to how it was before.

It also affect DJI staggery, leaking this has huge ramifications in regards to DJI competitors.

Finally, btw posting confidential posts from else where is also bang out of order, that is also a breach of your NDA.

What nda???

What nda???
Someone breached their NDA, it may not have been the OP or the other guy that posted but someone did.

What has been seen can not be unseen but if your asked to take something down thats not meant to be in the public domain then its only fair to do so.

People complain when FW is release thats not tested enough or has bugs, but when companies then reach out they leak it all over the internet.

All most of us want is a stable platform with great features, some people risk their own money to make that happen for all.

Last edited:
I find FPV Flyers app priceless... For peanuts and a $30 pair of BR Glasses I fly in VR. Yeah! Who could want more?

Why pay fortunes for hdmi goggles? Really guys? This is a no brainer.

Reactions: PVFlyer
Wowsers this thread has not even been up 24 hours and just had my weekly email to say it got to number 2 in the charts for this past week. LOL

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Just giving the idea

I agree with you on everything here.. Not only is his app over priced but it also lacks many of the features you will find on other apps for less money or even free. DJI rock solid app as an example...

Another thing is he charges extra $$$ to enable the flight log.. lol is this guy serious??? I say get yourself an android device and try out litchi or the ultimate flight app.. At least those apps wont charge you for their well coded flight, rich features flight log...

Last edited:
Hate how much he charges or whatever, but fund me someone who enables VR like that for $60.... I don't buy the app to replace the DJI pilot app.

I buy it for VR. And that rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers