New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom 3 Professional

What's New

1. Optimize aircraft performance with GS feature enabled.

Bug Fixed

1. Fixed the issue that APP alerts "Aircraft moving is detected" each time the aircraft powers on.
is this with the latest go app?

Well since the mods will not close his account for breaking nda.. Please close my account. I will no longer support a site that supports this type of actions. To think someone has that low of a self esteem to do this so lame.. what a looser !!

Mods please delete my account!

Just remember if dji closes the beta program you have one jackass to thank.

Happy trails phantom pilots​

Last edited:
Sure there is. Pro has full 4K support, Advanced is capped at 1080p when it probably uses the same sensor as the Pro model does. Standard supports 2.7k but is limited by a less advanced controller and costs less.

It makes perfect sense to bump the video resolution (it's just firmware that controls it anyway) up to 2.7k on the Advanced since it costs more than the Standard. It's a good move and I'm sure Advanced users will be very happy about this.
I said it makes no sense to give the advanced 2.7K and the pro not because the pro can do 2.7K as well in terms of hardware.

There a good chance you ruined the beta testing program if you did indeed released any proprietary information. There is also a extremely good chance you will a have a letter demanding a
cease and desist... I wouldn't be surprised if the webmaster also gets a letter...

Or maybe DJI will not release the update at this point... I do not find you funny and proprietary information shows you have no respect.

Reactions: snerd and Wilfros
Well since the mods will not close his account for breaking nda.. Please close my account. I will no longer support a site that supports this type of actions. To think someone has that low of a self esteem to do this so lame.. what a looser !!

I will miss you and I am disgusted with the release... I am surprised there isn't a letter on the sights fax machine from a lawyer right now...

Reactions: Wilfros
Mal, while you may not have an NDA on file you are still in violation in disseminating proprietary information. We gave you no permission to post the information. Blade and I do post information but we have permission from DJI to do so. You had no such permission.

Sorry, but any information that someone stumbles upon is not in violation of anything. If you have an NDA that is one thing. If Mal over heard a conversation he's perfectly with in his rights to spread all the rumors he likes...right or wrong

Sorry, but any information that someone stumbles upon is not in violation of anything. If you have an NDA that is one thing. If Mal over heard a conversation he's perfectly with in his rights to spread all the rumors he likes...right or wrong
He got the information... And if correct somebody violated the NDA.... The issue is someone violated the NDA.. Now if the OP is in the testing program... and has an NDA... He just opened up a can of lawyers....

This is copy and pasted directly from the release notes.

You guys don't get it, action like this kill it for everyone. This was one of the reasons dji didn't want to do a public beta. He just proved his point.

Now mods, kill my **** account!!!

Reactions: hot dog
If you don't see the value, then the app is not for you. Some users purchased the app and love it so much, even asked for PayPal account to donate more for supporting the development though it's unnecessary.

There's a $24 app that works with Phantoms???

Yep. Heck, DJI may just decide to close their business now because of this. What a catastrophe.
:) :) :)

Get real guys.

People need to stop getting their knickers in a twist. I came across info that as a phantom owner would have loved to have read if someone else had have leaked it. The people that are giving out are dji beta testers and/or employees. Sorry for rocking the boat but it was info I deemed worthy of public knowledge. We all like a scoop about whats in store because drones have us hooked from the fist time we saw them let alone fly them. Everytime a new iPhone is to be released there are leaked specs and pics, this do any harm to apple? The people that are freaking out are the ones that have signed a dji NDA. Beta testing will always happen as will leaks. I'm sure some people love this leak and others want to see me 6 feet under, that's life and people's opinions will always differ. Sure it would be a boring old life if we all thought the same. Nobody is going to die over this info and some of these beta specs may not even happen but the way I saw it before posting was "would I want to read this info?" I thought about it and said I would as I'm sure many others would. Apologies if I've pissed anyone off but I've broken no laws, i signed no NDA, I hold my head up high and if there is anything else you want to ask apart from where I got the info just fire away. Happy flying!

You guys don't get it, action like this kill it for everyone. This was one of the reasons dji didn't want to do a public beta. He just proved his point.

If the mods don't remove his account you should send a letter demanding the host (http://www.godaddy.com) take this entire site down. It is within DJI's right to demand such action.

I think you might have a whole problem with a certain thing called freedom of speech. Did phantom pilots or Goadby (have to laugh again) sign an NDA?

Reactions: fuboy
Well reaction time would be interesting to monitor if it's anything like their service some up to 100 days , then I wouldn't be worried or hold your breath

My thinking is that the main reason for the Dji freak out is because it may hit sales of the p3 pro because 2.7k will appeal much more to the masses than 4K. But my thinking is also that when the standard was announced with 2.7k it would diminish sales of the advanced so dji shot themselves in the foot when they announced the standard with 2.7k, it was always going to be a juggling act for them imho

NEWS FLASH!!! blade strike confirms rumor is "copy and pasted directly from the release notes". This confirmation sounds like a more serious NDA breach to me.

[post deleted by moderator]
Yep another reason to not support a site like this.. the personal attack run wild, bird like a feather flock together. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues