MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

8c6fc1356616b72b1866b19a39cb8a69.jpg

I just got mine today!

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

How can you do a comparison if your testing it in different areas Every area has different interferences.
Lol. I'll be testing all 3 in different areas of interference. I have an area right now where I can fly out 2.5 miles on stock with no issues. Wouldn't be a good area to test boosters since I simply won't have enough battery power to come back.

USPS juked me out. Said they'll deliver tomorrow so I left early before my flight to hang out at my friend's house. Well they delivered today while I was at my friend's house.

Reactions: Dwilli9013
@Jake

Love the new cables !!! Just finished my inspire remote (which I also use for my p3a &p3p). Super slick, easy to use, man does this look good !!

Edit: just to clarify, the little red caps didn't come in the kit, I have had them lying around forever and found they work perfectly here lol before people wonder where their's are ha ha ha !!

0f0684e7224e594c6ca3291f6f12e365.jpg

e39ab470cf71f251865300c573fd0578.jpg

9cbb2730c1b6d4a8e7d21b5e9f8cec4d.jpg

b5f901311a01a8df61fb4acbc25bce49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That doesn't look slick at all lol !!! I'm betting that the maxx range itelite panel still beats the terminator panel. Those guys selling the terminator have been known to "stretch" the truth quite a bit with their "results".

Back to my original topic, MaxxUav has the slickest long range setup. The hardware is available lots of places, what is not available is a) the slick mounting bracket, b) someone who brought it all together and made it a one stop shop, c) the killer customer service Jake offers.

But that's just my 2¢

But you know some of us don't stretch the truth right Canada!

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Also, I was informed there was a price change on the MaxxRange. Panel only will be $89 and Panel with mount / cables will be $145 - it's subject to change up to the release date. Unfortunately I can't control the price.

Hey Jake!
Will the mount and cables from the smaller version work with the larger one as well? I'm assuming it would but just wanted to make sure.
If so can you notify me when you get them in. I definitely want to buy one from you ASAP.

Thanks!

Hey Jake!
Will the mount and cables from the smaller version work with the larger one as well? I'm assuming it would but just wanted to make sure.
If so can you notify me when you get them in. I definitely want to buy one from you ASAP.

Thanks!

They should be identical [emoji106]

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Hey Jake!

Thanks!
Yep, they are the same. You'll have the option to buy just the panel.

Just got mine in today. Was talking to our chief engineer about it, and he was curious about what type of antenna it was, without taking it apart. Have to work all weekend, and it's storming, but plan on doing the install on Monday. Can't wait.

Just got mine in today. Was talking to our chief engineer about it, and he was curious about what type of antenna it was, without taking it apart. Have to work all weekend, and it's storming, but plan on doing the install on Monday. Can't wait.
Got yer what taz?

Are you talking about the itelite antenna ? It has two antennas .. Which are linear polarized patch antennas if my memory serves me.

I modified my my RC last night.

And installed the clean install kit inside.

I followed Jake's video instructional video.

For some reason the stock anntena wire was under the ribbon and not on top and couldn't cut the White puddy. So had to take out the right side stick throttle screws out.

Once all done, screwed back and put on the screws back on and etc.
Followed by installing the ite-lite annenna and

Guess what happen to the p4 drone. Was little shaky like its off balance. And won't turn like merry-go around and or stay in hovering in one place

And I couldn't figure it out.

And i said maybe the stick throttle is off center or not placed right.

And then rembered in the dji-go app. There is a calibration for the stick.

I followed the instructions on the app and now behaving better!

So lesson learned. If you mess with the stuff inside. Becareful with the throttle screws, it will off balance your drone

Beware!

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got yer what taz?

Got the ITE-DBS02.

Btw, it didn't come with the cables to do the install without drilling (too short for the current antenna locations), so I went ahead and drilled the holes and did the install.

In my location, using both a P3A and a P4, I could go about 2000ft before signal loss. High WiFi area, tons of trees and houses, etc. With the mod, I got it to 10,000ft before signal loss. Very impressed with it.

EDIT: Installation was a piece of cake, even with having to drill the holes (and that was after drinking a few beers). Nothing to it.

Great video Jake! Thanks mate [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] You make it look easy!

I just realized Jake, the screw you "almost forgot"? I forgot it all together.

Ugh.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
I just realized Jake, the screw you "almost forgot"? I forgot it all together.

Ugh.

I did the same thing last week lol .. Realized right after I had it all buttoned up ha ha ha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart