MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

You do realize this isn't a thread about terminator panels, right?

It sounds like you are trying to promote them here. Even IF their panel was better, I highly doubt their level of customer service is equivalent to MaxxUAV's.

No harm intended. Jake is the best guy around. If I bought anything else to increase my range even more, I would only go through him. Hopefully he carries that new IT ELITE when it comes out. I would definitely buy it from him.

No harm intended. Jake is the best guy around. If I bought anything else to increase my range even more, I would only go through him. Hopefully he carries that new IT ELITE when it comes out. I would definitely buy it from him.
What is this new IT ELITE you speak of, are you referring to the gigantic one in that video?

MaxxRange antenna bigger size then the ite-dbs

Should be on his website next week

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

Its the same model as the ite-dbs02, but greater gain.

Its almost the same price or greater.

Its a brand new model

Just get it at maxxuav.com

Next week.

He'll provide the cables and what you need

MaxxRange antenna bigger size then the ite-dbs

Should be on his website next week

Not nearly as portable, but the range must be insane
antenna.jpg

Also, I was informed there was a price change on the MaxxRange. Panel only will be $89 and Panel with mount / cables will be $145 - it's subject to change up to the release date. Unfortunately I can't control the price.

Yep! Jake I figured it would be higher price, but stll great price!

I should get all my stuff today! I'll take a pic later.
Looking forward to some long range testing.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Hey guys, I finished the installation tutorial last night. Try not to be too harsh on me, first video here! Haha!

Let me know what you think!

Great video, incredibly helpful.
I have heard of some people recommending to put hot glue on the antenna connection inside the remote, what is your take on that? Thanks

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Im curious abot that hot glue gun too jake

Also, I was informed there was a price change on the MaxxRange. Panel only will be $89 and Panel with mount / cables will be $145 - it's subject to change up to the release date. Unfortunately I can't control the price.

How about panel with cables only? I already have mount. If this can't be done...I'll buy with mount anyway. Or did you mean Panel with mount OR cables for $145?

Great video, incredibly helpful.
I have heard of some people recommending to put hot glue on the antenna connection inside the remote, what is your take on that? Thanks
I have put hot glue on there in the past, but I don't see the point. They snap into place and they don't come out easily. DJI doesn't use silicone or hot glue on these connections either, only on the UFL connections. For the inspire 5.8ghz, I use hot glue on the UFL connection.

Reactions: barnibar
How about panel with cables only? I already have mount. If this can't be done...I'll buy with mount anyway. Or did you mean Panel with mount OR cables for $145?
The only two options are:
- The flat panel only (No mounting hardware, no cables)
- Full kit (Includes mounting hardware & cables)

As of right now, the panel with cables only is not an option.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic