MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

I was going to build a platform on the roof with a shade, electric outlet, cooler etc! But if the antaenna mod takes care of my issue, which only is in one direction!!, Then I'll save a lot of labor!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

But what a claim to fame...your own "Phantom Tower"! :)

But what a claim to fame...your own "Phantom Tower"! :)

****, you are going to get more to build one just to say I have my own private tower,!!

I'll start on it soon probably!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys, Maxx UAV now carries ItElite antennas and we have them in stock. For a limited time, use coupon code LUCKY7 for 7% off & free shipping. We also carry amplifier kits if you need even more range. Maxx UAV

EDIT: For those reading this thread from the beginning, I am no longer including the antenna plugs to install the SMA connectors where the stock antennas are. I'll be offering a better solution, hopefully, by 4/22/16

Hey Jake,
Just wanted to let you know that I received the maxx today. Thank you for the very quick shipping. Didn't expect to receive it so soon. I'm on vacation till next week, can't wait to actually get back home to install and test it. Will let you and forum know the results.
Get ready, I'm going to probably order the boosters shortly.
And I'm waiting for your battery mods!!!!!

Hey Jake,
Just wanted to let you know that I received the maxx today. Thank you for the very quick shipping. Didn't expect to receive it so soon. I'm on vacation till next week, can't wait to actually get back home to install and test it. Will let you and forum know the results.
Get ready, I'm going to probably order the boosters shortly.
And I'm waiting for your battery mods!!!!!
Sounds great ray! Fly far buddy!

i installed it on my P4 using the clean install kit, I now have much more range and i would recommend it to anyone who owns a P3/P4
I am going to get the maxxrange panel sometime soon so that I can get more range (I live in an area with a lot of trees)

I just installed the maxxuav DBS02 and it rocks! The video on how to install was perfect. The weather here is not good so I only went out past 6000 feet with full bars. Flew lower than I usually do with full everything where before it started to lose signal. Jake's service is superb, it only took 7 days to get to my house in northern Ontario Canada.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
15,000ft each way full signal at turn around, because battery was low. Landed at 13% !! Maxxrange + Jakes booster setup & cables. Love it !!

405ca29ffae8d05d3096e96c206ae741.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got my MaxxRange from Jake on Thursday. Installation using the clean install kit was straightforward. While the panel is quite large, it snaps on and off the controller effortlessly in seconds. I live surrounded by tall trees, so even though my range improved, it is not dramatic from my home. But today I took the P4 to a more open area and flew it out 2000 meters, which is over 6200 feet, or about 1.25 miles. I turned it around there because it had to fight a very brisk wind coming home, and if it fell short it would be in the water. I would never get close to that range stock. Plus, Jake responds to emailed questions very quickly. He's great to deal with and I'm glad to give him my business.

Ordered my EvoLite kit yesterday after reading some comments in this forum. I already have an Itelite antenna but I live in a zone with a lot of interference. I'm anxious to test it hope it gets soon enough to mexico :(

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic