MaxxUAV.com - Boost your P4!

Reaction score
Hey guys, keep an eye on MaxxUAV.com - We've pre-ordered the P4 and will have a range booster kit available as soon as possible. As of right now, everything we have looks compatible, but we'll confirm upon arrival. We're offering a coupon right now for a limited time: LUCKY7 - We'll keep that active for a few weeks after launch date.

Hey guys, keep an eye on MaxxUAV.com - We've pre-ordered the P4 and will have a range booster kit available as soon as possible. As of right now, everything we have looks compatible, but we'll confirm upon arrival. We're offering a coupon right now for a limited time: LUCKY7 - We'll keep that active for a few weeks after launch date.
Haha, I got a laugh from your customer testimonials:

"Don't take our word for it, see what our satisfied customers have to say!

"Maxx UAV was the advantage we needed to win the Revolutionary War" - George Washington"

Haha! Was wondering if those would get read :)

You know what would be better? Telling us what your product actually does vs cheesy fake reviews. I'm assuming it extends the range, but it's not very clear on what the individual devices do or how they work together or what is needed to make it all work.

Just a thought. :)

Reactions: Milehighdesign
You know what would be better? Telling us what your product actually does vs cheesy fake reviews. I'm assuming it extends the range, but it's not very clear on what the individual devices do or how they work together or what is needed to make it all work.

Just a thought. :)
Haha, very good point. I'll add that to the website.
Basically, our product boosts your RC signal to allow a stronger signal and punch through obstructions or interference. In congested areas, you'll see a huge improvement on signal.

So you're reselling ITElite panels? Is that the gist?

Do you guys do anything new/original/different? Or just another reseller?

So you're reselling ITElite panels? Is that the gist?

Do you guys do anything new/original/different? Or just another reseller?
Not just ItElite panels. We offer amplifier mounts specific to the Inspire 1, P3 series, 3DR Solo, and soon P4. These mounts hold the amplifiers and battery in a nice balanced setup. I design and 3D print these mounts, which is new / original. I've attached some pictures of mount setups we sell.

Attachments

• d7c06f_40f37852c43942d2b9fae1c669ca26ce.jpg
    d7c06f_40f37852c43942d2b9fae1c669ca26ce.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 512
  • d7c06f_44d290b5f5f34b4c86eebd5ed8bb6319.jpg
    d7c06f_44d290b5f5f34b4c86eebd5ed8bb6319.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 535
  • d7c06f_63731e5ec83d487aa58b0f9e1267143f.jpg
    d7c06f_63731e5ec83d487aa58b0f9e1267143f.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 543
  • d7c06f_72477b474f7e4b3f9ef60ec1e89f26fe.jpg
    d7c06f_72477b474f7e4b3f9ef60ec1e89f26fe.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 545
  • d7c06f_dd279edf5b94498d8170901f4841faaa.jpg
    d7c06f_dd279edf5b94498d8170901f4841faaa.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 538
  • d7c06f_e2ef1e5bb01f45adad3a73ef00be0fd3.jpg
    d7c06f_e2ef1e5bb01f45adad3a73ef00be0fd3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 615
Appreciate the questions & feedback guys. I've updated the website to explain what we sell and why we're different. :)

Reactions: wheezy
Do you do installations?

Not just ItElite panels. We offer amplifier mounts specific to the Inspire 1, P3 series, 3DR Solo, and soon P4. These mounts hold the amplifiers and battery in a nice balanced setup. I design and 3D print these mounts, which is new / original. I've attached some pictures of mount setups we sell.

Cool! Thanks for the feedback!

The printed mounts do look pretty nifty... Much easier than the stock FPVLR mount to quickly add/remove.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Cool! Thanks for the feedback!

The printed mounts do look pretty nifty... Much easier than the stock FPVLR mount to quickly add/remove.
Yep, that was the idea. Just two wing nuts to remove :)

Looks much better and makes much more sense (I'd still ditch the testimonials myself). Obviously I'm new to this stuff and I had no idea these products existed, led me down a rabbit hole and an hour long time warp. I won't have an immediate need for any of that stuff, but I'm planning on picking your brain when the time comes and I like your mount the best of the ones I found online. Keep up the good work man!

Reactions: mikecorn1
Only thing that would keep me from getting this in the future is that it probably will not fit in my backpack. I like the fact that I can carry everything I need with me. Hmmmmm?! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: InkyRisk
it can quickly disconnect and if you have a backpack like the dronecrates backpack with extra storage pockets it should fit everything just fine.

Looks much better and makes much more sense (I'd still ditch the testimonials myself). Obviously I'm new to this stuff and I had no idea these products existed, led me down a rabbit hole and an hour long time warp. I won't have an immediate need for any of that stuff, but I'm planning on picking your brain when the time comes and I like your mount the best of the ones I found online. Keep up the good work man!
Thanks bud! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Only thing that would keep me from getting this in the future is that it probably will not fit in my backpack. I like the fact that I can carry everything I need with me. Hmmmmm?! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, we realize it's not for everyone. However, we've tried to make it as easy as possible to dismount, which only requires removing two wing nuts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj