MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

The terminator is out. The ItElite MaxxRange will be out the first week of May. Check the leaderboard, the MaxxRange is currently on top ;)

Thanks JakeMaxxUAV I'm in the UK though so there is only one supplier I know :-(. Wish I had more choice and seems abit cheaper over your end

My Terminator will be here tomorrow, on my B-day too, NICE!
Good day all round then, I've pulled up a chair sitting patiently ;-). Happy birthday for tomorrow

I do ship internationally ;)
What do you think the cost of shipping would be and if any customs charges etc.
Ideally would be after sunhans 2.4 & 5.8 on their own as I have 3d printer for brackets;-)

What do you think the cost of shipping would be and if any customs charges etc.
Ideally would be after sunhans 2.4 & 5.8 on their own as I have 3d printer for brackets;-)
What would you need the 5.8 for? Unfortunately I don't sell those at this time, just the 2.4.

Does the gl300c. Operate at 5.8 too? Both signals 2.4 and 5.8?

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm guessing the 5.8 has something to do with the dual pilot operation or more correct, one pilot and one camera operator via two RC's.

I'm guessing the 5.8 has something to do with the dual pilot operation or more correct, one pilot and one camera operator via two RC's.

The inspire uses 2.4ghz lightbridge for both control and also video feed and uses 5.8 for dual operator link. (The 5.8 GHz antenna is built into the left side antenna near the base)

Phantom 3 pro & adv use 2.4ghz lightbridge for both control and also video feed.

The phantom 3 standard uses 2.4ghz wifi for video feed and 5.8ghz for control.

+1 for Jake - MAXXUav being the best and easiest to deal with ever !! Thanks again for all the help and knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Cale262
The inspire uses 2.4ghz lightbridge for both control and also video feed and uses 5.8 for dual operator link. (The 5.8 GHz antenna is built into the left side antenna near the base)

Phantom 3 pro & adv use 2.4ghz lightbridge for both control and also video feed.

The phantom 3 standard uses 2.4ghz wifi for video feed and 5.8ghz for control.

Thank you for the clarification!

i take it that the phantom 4 RC, is 2.4 ghz only? and nothing to do with the 5.8 ghz?

Sorry I should have clarified, it is the exact same remote as the p3. Nothing different except a button marking

Reactions: Cale262
Thanks for sharing!

However, it still important to not turn the transmitter on without something connected to it.
Whats your understanding of the subject, should you turn on controller first so the initial spike of power doesn't damage the amp and then immediately turn on the amp. I've always just made sure to turn on the amps and battery first, but there are some that make a compelling argument that when you turn on the controller it has an initial spike of energy that could damage the booster if it's already turned on, but the booster will absorb the spike if it's not turned on yet!
I have had two boosters go out for no apparent reason.

What would you need the 5.8 for? Unfortunately I don't sell those at this time, just the 2.4.

Sorry I have a phantom 3 standard with dbs mod highly addicted already 2 months in and I am looking for my next mod, decisions decisions :$

Reactions: go fast
Guys just joined,I still haven't brought a bird yet was looking at the p4,I'm in Adelaide Australia we don't have as many people flying as the USA.so we also don't have as many stores or electronic guys with much experience working with drones which is why I joined here.Ive been looking around for a while now trying to pick up as much information as possible.I must say I came across this guy Luke who does an amazing job and fantastic service with all the problems even from DJI I've read about makes a newbe like myself very nervous.Jake you said you were going to supply the updated control pad would I still be able to use my existing controller then change to the upgraded version when I wanted,two reasons for this as I said I'm in Australia and don't think I could wait to send and upgrade.How much would I be looking at for a supplied control unit upgraded with amps the works? And can you put a link to your website thanks guys this site is one of the best I've found great work keep it up guys....Tred

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Love the car action. Just windsurfers for now but getting good signal and able to enjoy the comfort of my car. Did a couple of missions thus far and not one complaint from me.

I fly from inside my Jeep with a heavy aftermarket roll cage in the wintertime when it's colder than -25*C out. I have been as far away as 4KM while in the Jeep flying with the DBS ItElite. I am thinking about making a boosted system with a DBS antenna on the roof of my Jeep so I can continue to fly this way when it's cruddy or cold outside without worry about the cage getting in the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72