Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

Fling with my Chines panels again. I have never been able to go more then 4000ft around my house. I just went 6000ft,and signal started to break up, so I did not try to brake trough. That is my record around here. I got 2 batters charging, so I can try to go further.
Cool stuff maxwell! I hope you understand that this strange series of post by "which antenna" does not spot light you as doing anything wrong or out of place on this thread! ALL of us who have been on this thread from the start have enjoyed and welcomed your exploration into a different solution. We have all been amazed and excited about what you've been able to accomplish[emoji41]

Reactions: phxbird57
Fling with my Chines panels again. I have never been able to go more then 4000ft around my house. I just went 6000ft,and signal started to break up, so I did not try to brake trough. That is my record around here. I got 2 batters charging, so I can try to go further.
Maxwell maybe a sunroof in the truck for the antenna. ;)

Cool stuff maxwell! I hope you understand that this strange series of post by "which antenna" does not spot light you as doing anything wrong or out of place on this thread! ALL of us who have been on this thread from the start have enjoyed and welcomed your exploration into a different solution. We have all been amazed and excited about what you've been able to accomplish[emoji41]
Thanks DB. You are a rock stare around here.
I am just having fun with this stuff. I did buy the Max range, and I like it a lot. Will be doing some stuff with it soon.
Now if I could grow a pair of balls like you, I might go for the record.

Thanks DB. You are a rock stare around here.
I am just having fun with this stuff. I did buy the Max range, and I like it a lot. Will be doing some stuff with it soon.
Now if I could grow a pair of balls like you, I might go for the record.
Yeah but you have a brain max!

Reactions: mindtrick
Oh and shout out to Horizon antennas who got my terminator extreme for the p3standard (1)5.8&(2)2.4 19dB panels)superquick all the way from the UK! This thing looks incredible and I can't wait to send the standard to the moon with it[emoji41]

P.s. DISCLAIMER: this was not free I did pay for it![emoji41]

Oh and shout out to Horizon antennas who got my terminator extreme for the p3standard (1)5.8&(2)2.4 19dB panels)superquick all the way from the UK! This thing looks incredible and I can't wait to send the standard to the moon with it[emoji41]

lets see you flame Flame some P3 standard ( EXPLETIVE REMOVED )

Last edited by a moderator:

We need pictures :cool::eek:

We need pictures :cool::eek:
Here is DB adjusting the top-secret Ultra Uber Terminator Supreme antenna for his 22-mile flight.
w9sn-antennas.jpg

Reactions: Zuzua and dirtybum
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466482570.758637.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466482587.494677.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466482600.459383.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466482623.546866.jpg

I spent a couple hours out of my evening getting this thing set up so excited to use it, it's been windy all day, but this evening is perfect conditions for a test. Only to find out that horizon didn't make the cables to adapt to the type of plug that every single one of us have on our modded controllers! What a disappointment!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466482821.896401.jpg

View attachment 57710View attachment 57711View attachment 57712View attachment 57713
I spent a couple hours out of my evening getting this thing set up so excited to use it, it's been windy all day, but this evening is perfect conditions for a test. Only to find out that horizon didn't make the cables to adapt to the type of plug that every single one of us have on our modded controllers! What a disappointment!View attachment 57714
These db, I can send you mine if I can find them. My Phantom's being repaired and waiting on the Extreme, so I wont need them for another week.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MTHFBLU/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These db, I can send you mine if I can find them. My Phantom's being repaired and waiting on the Extreme, so I wont need them for another week.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MTHFBLU/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks bro! I'm working it out, I'm going to request that horizon sends me the type of cables that we all will need with this kit that way they can get it right for all of us! In the meantime I think I got enough adapters to make it work. The problem is, if the results are and as expected you never know if that's because of the extra adapters. That's why I try my best not to use them.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
View attachment 57710View attachment 57711View attachment 57712View attachment 57713
I spent a couple hours out of my evening getting this thing set up so excited to use it, it's been windy all day, but this evening is perfect conditions for a test. Only to find out that horizon didn't make the cables to adapt to the type of plug that every single one of us have on our modded controllers! What a disappointment!View attachment 57714
So they went like how the network routers are.
They are some BIG *SS panels. I see you had to step up the stand. you can use the lights you took off the stand for some night flying
And can't wait to hear about the range you will be getting.
Your smoking Db

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3