Horizon v-3 split power mod

So where would want purchase this legendary Horizon V-3 Power Mod. A google search turns up nothing.

Lmao! I kept seeing the screenshots showing 35 mins and I thought this mod was delivering that long flight time. My bad. :-D While we're on the subject, would the FPVLR battery mod be the way to go?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Lmao! I kept seeing the screenshots showing 35 mins and I thought this mod was delivering that long flight time. My bad. :-D While we're on the subject, would the FPVLR battery mod be the way to go?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Nope, this is the way to go!
Trade p3-batteries

Just seen Keith's flight on periscope (unkonwn) - over 9.3 miles each way - - way over 38 minutes flight time with this battery mod. I can't do it myself but having seen the flight from start to finish there is no doubt that the mod works. Amazing stuff.

Just seen Keith's flight on periscope (unkonwn) - over 9.3 miles each way - - way over 38 minutes flight time with this battery mod. I can't do it myself but having seen the flight from start to finish there is no doubt that the mod works. Amazing stuff.

Mohan, Jim keeps noting to post at some site questions etc. but I have no idea which site he is referring to? Do you know? I'm curious about which version of the P3P he was using. Also, how did you find the video on Periscope?

Just got back from a 29 min flite useing the nanotech 1600mah landing at 10% using about 70% throttle constant flite next to no wind.i have the new p3 and running on newest firmware.flew about 12,500 metres this was flown all round with in a 1000ft circular flite.also used second nanos flew 20,000 meters 27 min flite.like it!!!

Last edited:
Mohan, Jim keeps noting to post at some site questions etc. but I have no idea which site he is referring to? Do you know? I'm curious about which version of the P3P he was using. Also, how did you find the video on Periscope?

It is a closed group of long range fliers. I was invited to watch. It is a closed group due to the issues around long range flight and the usual arguments around it by differing opinions. Personally I love the buzz of long range adrenaline but understands it is not to everybody's liking

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
It is a closed group of long range fliers. I was invited to watch. It is a closed group due to the issues around long range flight and the usual arguments around it by differing opinions. Personally I love the buzz of long range adrenaline but understands it is not to everybody's liking

Understood. Can you ask what version of P3P he was running for me?

Just got back from a 29 min flite useing the nanotech 1600mah landing at 10% using about 70% throttle constant flite next to no wind.i have the new p3 and running on newest firmware.flew about 12,500 metres this was flown all round with in a 1000ft circular flite.also used second nanos flew 20,000 meters 27 min flite.like it!!!
Congrats on the 29 min. flight SilverWF
Even if its not a report of a 7+ mile run, the thing that gets lost in these forums and posts is that most long distance multi-mile flights dont result in a 25+ min. Flight! So the fact that you(and others) was able to stay in the air that long is an accomplishment to give a big "Hell yeah" to!

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Can anyone tell me what Amp hours/watts the p3 adv/pro burns up during normal flight ?

I think the dji battery is 68 Amp hours.

Congrats on the 29 min. flight SilverWF
Even if its not a report of a 7+ mile run, the thing that gets lost in these forums and posts is that most long distance multi-mile flights dont result in a 25+ min. Flight! So the fact that you(and others) was able to stay in the air that long is an accomplishment to give a big "Hell yeah" to!
Thax dirtybum !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart