Plug n play battery mod

I can adjust the end voltage no problem.

Hey Frank, I played around for an hour trying to sync I-phone to I-tunes did out txt file etc.
I get frustrated easy so I shut it down and started doing something easier, breaking open a smart bat that needed modded[emoji41]
If you'd really like those files I'll try again tomorrow? It was your instructions that was incomplete it was my skillset!

There is a super easy option, if you prefer. You can access the TXT file online from a dji cloud that you are not suppose to know about. Every since the P2V or the time dji setup for you to sync your flight data, they created a cloud for each a/c's account to store your flight logs. It is now no longer something that only takes place if the pilot sync's their data. Your flight detail (without your knowing) is now streamed live to the cloud as it takes place. Anyway, they combined your cloud account with your skypixel account, or vise-a verse-a.

And since then, a Hacker figured out how to access the flight log part. So go to thecutter.net/djiconverter and login with your dji.com user/password or skypixel.com user/password which is the same as dji login. Once logged in just locate the file you need and download. Actually some people use this option instead hooking and downloading from their device. Or say you're at work and want to access a flight you flew over the weekend, and rather then waiting until you get home you use this online option to access the flight right now.

Btw, help remind why I asked for one of your flights. Was it a headwind flight?

I don't know why you wanted it, it was just a flight I posted using this plug-and-play battery mod, Took the standard out 40,000 feet and then back, no headwind no drama

I don't know why you wanted it, it was just a flight I posted using this plug-and-play battery mod, Took the standard out 40,000 feet and then back, no headwind no drama

A buddy sent me his 39,025ft P4 flight that was 14.1 minutes with 27% remaining.

I might be looking to do a comparison?

20,000 w/ a p4 unfortunately doesn't sound like too bad of a run from what I'm hearing[emoji41]
I'll try that new way of dig up flight logs see if I can get it posted(could be useful to know how to dig those up anyway)

There is a super easy option, if you prefer. You can access the TXT file online from a dji cloud that you are not suppose to know about. Every since the P2V or the time dji setup for you to sync your flight data, they created a cloud for each a/c's account to store your flight logs. It is now no longer something that only takes place if the pilot sync's their data. Your flight detail (without your knowing) is now streamed live to the cloud as it takes place. Anyway, they combined your cloud account with your skypixel account, or vise-a verse-a.

And since then, a Hacker figured out how to access the flight log part. So go to thecutter.net/djiconverter and login with your dji.com user/password or skypixel.com user/password which is the same as dji login. Once logged in just locate the file you need and download. Actually some people use this option instead hooking and downloading from their device. Or say you're at work and want to access a flight you flew over the weekend, and rather then waiting until you get home you use this online option to access the flight right now.

Awesome info, Frank! :cool:
(...even if a bit disconcerting, from a Big Brother standpoint! :eek:)
Thank you!

Thank you Frank

I kept that info under the wraps for a looong time until I saw someone else share here in the open not long ago. We'll just say this will be the benefit to those of you that stumble across that post....and make use of it should you choose to.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I just received my package this morning, and finished charging the set....

@dirtybum am I supposed to connect the XT connecter as well as the balance connectors during flight?
Have you flown yet? What say you about your results? Anyone else? I haven't gotten to fly since my first flight yet. Busy week. But looking to hear how others are doing with this one.

Have you flown yet? What say you about your results? Anyone else? I haven't gotten to fly since my first flight yet. Busy week. But looking to hear how others are doing with this one.
Come on flyers get out there and brag for those of us that are cursed w/ the beauty and the disability that springtime offers[emoji41]

Fortunately and unfortunately work has consumed me since my last post! Hopefully in the next couple of days i'll be able to fly........at work! LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart